Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Sales Guido
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I just found out that the Carlisle Custom Compact show has a new name/location this year. It is now called Modified Madness, and has been moved from the Carlisle Farm Complex to the Bryce Jordan Center @ Penn State University. Along with the those changes, the show is now going to feature SUV's and Luxury cars this year, so I'm sure the Legend community will be more than welcome. The date for the Event is May 21-22, 2005. I know it's a long ways away, but I thought I'd give everyone a heads up anyway. This show is huge, and hopefully we can get a good turnout of Legends this year. I'm not sure what the entry fee will be this year, but it's usually about $15/day for the non-judged section. I'm a PSU student, so I'll definetly be representing the Legend community at the show. Keep the show in the back of your mind, and let me know if you are interested. I'm am member of the PSU car club, and our president is working with the director of the show to possibly get a booth set up for us and free admission. If we have enough people interested, I'll check about getting an area set aside for the Legend Forum members. Also, If you decide to come out and need a place to spend the night, I have an apartment 1 mile down the road from the show, so you're more than welcome to crash there. Alright, just wanted to get the word out there. Later.

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
sema in atlantic city on may 21-22 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea directions/ u wana have a convoy ill deff want to go to sema

·
'hood Garage
3,154 Posts
I go to SEMA every year so count me in.

I would have gone to PA but SEMA is SEMA, can't miss that. I wish it was a different weekend 'cause I would have been there.

·
9,892 Posts
Im deff goin ( got the ok from my arental units) with my friend we should all drive there together in our legends!!!!

·
Sales Guido
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's too bad that they fall on the same weekend because I'd definetly be down for cruising to SEMA, but I've already committed to MM. Oh well, there's always next year. Hopefully we can get a good turnout of Legends to cruise to either PSU or Carlisle next spring. Enjoy SEMA!

·
9,892 Posts
hey supercoupe93 have u checked my thred "PA and NJ guys listen up "

theres info about 2 meets in the philli area in the up comin weeks

·
Sales Guido
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I checked you thread out, but I'm not sure as of yet. If it's the 14th, I may be able to make it, but if it's the 1st, I probably can't because I'll still be out at school and I have finals. It sounds like a good time...I'll let you know later on if I can make it or not.

·
9,892 Posts
SuperCoupe93 said:
Yeah, I checked you thread out, but I'm not sure as of yet. If it's the 14th, I may be able to make it, but if it's the 1st, I probably can't because I'll still be out at school and I have finals. It sounds like a good time...I'll let you know later on if I can make it or not.
yea the 14thof MAy is my car show at my highschool and the one on 3rd of april (sunday) is the all acura meet in fairmont park

now back to the topic at hand

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.