Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We can manufacture a molded kit for the Acura Legend and be the first company in the world to have it.

We need to have at least 10 people sign up for the project and leave small deposits so we are sure they will be sold after project is completed.

Turn around time should be around 2-3 weeks if not sooner. We however need to come up with a small color that you guys want to change too. Let see where this goes and if there is any intrest I will get a price for 10 kits.

Estimated price should be probably around under $200 for all the molded pieces.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Heh, I just went through a GB where we had to return our dashes, only to order from a different company but the pieces fit correctly...unfortunately the other company that I ordered through did not have door handles nor a molded center console dash (shifter area goes up to above radio)

So I would be interested in only the following pieces:
-Door Handles For Coupe
-Center Console Molded

Colors...I'd need to see which wood colors are available (to try to match to my existing kit)

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Hey speaking of which, can you guys make Tail Lights? Coupes have a Yellow lens area for the blinker, we're trying to get that portion clear to match our clear reverselight.

In other words...
We need Clear Top/Red Bottom tail lights. Stock lights are Yellow/White Top, Red Bottom.

Just thought I'd try ;)

·
Registered
381 Posts
i am down ifi see

some trust on these parts and at the same time is has to be molde.. i am deffenitly down if there is 100% chance for good fitment..

[email protected]
Mandidy

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
According the schematic you showed me it looks the same as our which is a flat kit

https://www.autoaccessorystore.com/charts/charts.asp?item=78-2&type=1

I looked over the legend interior and The only thing I see that would need to be molded to look good is the center console (around the radio) and lighter and ashtray. Everything else can stay flat.

If thats fine with everyone I will get an exact quote for you guys.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
autoaccessorystore said:
We can manufacture a molded kit for the Acura Legend and be the first company in the world to have it.

We need to have at least 10 people sign up for the project and leave small deposits so we are sure they will be sold after project is completed.

Turn around time should be around 2-3 weeks if not sooner. We however need to come up with a small color that you guys want to change too. Let see where this goes and if there is any intrest I will get a price for 10 kits.

Estimated price should be probably around under $200 for all the molded pieces.
That sounds great!!!!!

I will be redoing my upholstery in the Spring and was going to purchase a wood kit from somewhere else. I'll keep me eye on for this :D

·
RX7-->Legend
343 Posts
any pic on the quality of the material or ready made kit either for our cars or some other car,cuz' a picture is worth a thousand words

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.