Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imo tail lights have similar styling, the overall stance of the vehicle looks to be the similar as well.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
I don't think it looks similar at all...

The BMW 5-Series (front) and the ES300 (rear) look sorta similar. Actually the ES300 straight out copied that cool dual red strip effect from the Legend Sedans :(

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
FutureX 2001 said:
I don't think it looks similar at all...

The BMW 5-Series (front) and the ES300 (rear) look sorta similar. Actually the ES300 straight out copied that cool dual red strip effect from the Legend Sedans :(
I don't think so, the 90 LS400 had the dual strip tail lights too, that's a year before the 2nd Gen

·
Registered
733 Posts
Definitely an overpriced Passat. You know Volkwagen had to go over the $50 G mark sometime in their lives.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Definitely an overpriced Passat. You know Volkwagen had to go over the $50 G mark sometime in their lives.
Well, its a lot bigger than a Passat. And it has a W8 engine (I think a V10 or something is coming soon). I'd still rather have the current A8, though (a used one is under 30 grand now).

·
Registered
733 Posts
After watching that chase scene in "Ronin" I wanted an Audi A8 too. But then again I felt the same about the 67' Mustang in "Bullitt"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts