Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Its one of those stupid tornado things.. I've heard they work, but barely, maybe like 1 MPG more, and no HP gain.. This was coming from some dude with a diesel truck at schucks.. Most likely he was lying if the gains are that low.. YOU WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE!

· Registered
438 Posts
amm888 said:
it "as high as" 31% and "upto" 35 hp. so the 0% improvement and the 0 hp gain would fall right into the expected limits (0-31%, 0-35 hp).

i think i might just try one!
You are ignoring the very real possibility that there could be a negative result meaning the actual results could be (-31 to +31% increase in fuel economy and a -35 to + 35 hp increase....)

· dealer-opted track pack
3,469 Posts
Daddymac117 said:
these things are AMAZING...i taped 2 of them to the front of my sneakers, and i walk a HELL of alot faster...since it funnels the air around my foot, reducing drag :2cool:
Novel idea!

· Registered
186 Posts
I put two of them in my legend, and now im as fast as the 06 Bugatti Veyron! (W-16 aka 2 passat W-8 engine, Quad-Turbocharged, 1000HP, 0-60 in 2.4 sec) So pretty much my gains were 5 x my stock 200HP... Finally I can blow the doors off a 4 banger 106HP Civic and I came SOOO close to beating a GSR (160HP).. lol..

· Registered
128 Posts
i heard it really does work..my man had one in his 2k1 civic..n n0w that he taken it out n got a new intake..its not as quick as bef0re...s0 i dunn0...

· Registered
1,696 Posts
haha that thing is just cheap machined metal, my dads office can make those all day long for 20cents :giggle: :giggle: and they want 16 -17 bucks plus shipping, what a rip!

i can imagine that it would help that much, the air has to travel a long ways b4 it gets to the combustion chamber. i would think the tornado effect that it creates(if any) would be long gone by then

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.