Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
nice!

I'll soon be putting my 6speed under the knife for a awesome sound install....
I've about had it w/ this crap ass Bose system.

·
Registered
248 Posts
looks very impressive as usual, :) cant wait to see when it finished, I assume its gonna be vinyled?

only thing I have to say is what in the worldis the green stuff covering the panels flanking the enclosure/rack?

:)

b

·
Registered
248 Posts
oh okay, I was hopeing that owuldnt be the final thing good deal...

I started on a new fiberglass enclosure this weekend, and the only fleece the local fabric store had left was ones with care bears, hahahahha, imaging someone coming by and seeing his sub box with carebares all over it ...:)

cant wait to see when its done, you guys are **** good! :)

b

·
Registered
4 Posts
LOL, Ron, SE is taking all the Acura Forums by storm. I've seen your work here, CL, TL, DTM, everywhere. hehe. But seriously, your work is awesome. I'll be there soon, once i find myself another legend......:(

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
bing0 said:
oh okay, I was hopeing that owuldnt be the final thing good deal...

I started on a new fiberglass enclosure this weekend, and the only fleece the local fabric store had left was ones with care bears, hahahahha, imaging someone coming by and seeing his sub box with carebares all over it ...:)

cant wait to see when its done, you guys are **** good! :)

b
:mad: :eek: :D

·
Registered
248 Posts
hahahaha...its not yours :) I will use rudolph the rednosed reindeer for you :)

b

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.