Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,261 Posts
I like Coupes better w/o spoilers. Esp. 94/95's. Put some 5 MM spacers on your GS rims to push them out closer to the fenders. That would set them off.

Man I soo want thoes custom door inserts in tan. :2cool:

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the paint is fading on the roof, trunk and starting on the hood....which sucks....but other than that it's all good....

thanks for the comments.....but you are right it is no S4....hahaha

also i was going to go with tan....for the fiberglass paint...but i wasn't sure he was going to be able to match it up close enough....so i went with black...

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
jigga622 said:
well the paint is fading on the roof, trunk and starting on the hood....which sucks....but other than that it's all good....

thanks for the comments.....but you are right it is no S4....hahaha

also i was going to go with tan....for the fiberglass paint...but i wasn't sure he was going to be able to match it up close enough....so i went with black...
Before you sell it/trade it and get the S4 you should see if a Detail shop can buff out the faded spots. It's probably just oxyidation that could be buffed out.

·
I like shiny
14,385 Posts
jigga622 said:
i don't know man the spots are huge and really bad....it is just oxidation...but whatever....
You'd be amazed at what a skilled person with the right buffer and products could do. You could probably get more money for your coupe if the paint did not have oxidation. I've seen some amazing before and after pics of even single stage paint where the shine is brought back from the dead. Spend a little bit of money now, but make more money on it in the end.

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SLICK40 said:
Too ricey, but you have your Legend lowered, with clears and fogs and ricey shift knob :confused: And how about those rims in your sig? -You dont have to get the indiglos loaded with colors.
lowering your car isn't ricey, clears and fogs just give it a cleaner look, and the s2000 knob maybe, but it's not some cheap knob from pepboys.....

the rims were far from rice, they were racing hart m5's with yokohama parada

when people say rice, i think some cheap product that has no function....nothing i put on my car was cheap....

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ballistic said:
too ricey? boo :)

that gauge looks like a circus.....also another reason its "wack" on our cars, is because it looks so out of place with the wood console and what Acura tried to achieve with the legend.......i mean maybe if the gauges were a little "less".......the white background doesn't go with the wood or other plastic pieces..... :vomit:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.