Acura Legend Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if more smileys can be added, I have gotten a couple which I link to my own webspace to use with the tag. However it would be nice if they could be built in...

"Smilies, sometimes known as emoticons, are small images that can be used to convey emotion in messages. Short strings of characters, such as ":)", ";)", ":P", ":rolleyes:" are converted into a small face that represents the emotion or action.

Administrators can configure the smilies using a similar procedure to configuring avatars - such that you can add, upload, edit and remove them in the same way. However, as well as having a title, they also have a field called 'text to replace' In this field, you would place the text that a user would type in, such as ":)" for example. Please note that this text is case sensitive."

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
They are coming in the near future...Just been busy..Have 4 tests in all this week... :)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Is it at all possible to be able to have a picture under our names that is a little bigger and some more option, like the little thing that says online now or offline. Go to automotiveforums.com to see what I mean. I love it the way it is but this stuff makes it a little more fun. Just a suggestion.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Chuck-Hu$tle said:
Is it at all possible to be able to have a picture under our names that is a little bigger and some more option, like the little thing that says online now or offline. Go to automotiveforums.com to see what I mean. I love it the way it is but this stuff makes it a little more fun. Just a suggestion.
No. Its not possible...Sorry about that..

·
Registered
846 Posts
Maybe thats just on the ez board type pages, thanks, i think.:confused: You know, you cant really tell a whole about the way people mean to say things when they type them, but that seemed kinda blunt, kinda rude.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Chuck-Hu$tle said:
Maybe thats just on the ez board type pages, thanks, i think.:confused: You know, you cant really tell a whole about the way people mean to say things when they type them, but that seemed kinda blunt, kinda rude.
Didn't mean that as rude...It just really isn't possible...Sorry:)

·
Registered
846 Posts
oh ok, Thanks man, I wasnt sure. no hard feelings:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.