1/4 15.483 15.555 15.615
MPH 90.37 90.22 90.10

Compulink StarTrak
JUST REMEMBER HOMEMADE CAI and a Muffler NO Piping
94 L COUPE AUTO

·
Junior Mint
629 Posts
Your times aren't bad, but I thought you said you were running 14.9s?

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SPINNIG

By the Way I was spinning to much off the line...The track was slick...The 15.6 spun like crazy into second... the 15.4 had nice little CHIRPS! If you dont believe me I'll get them scanned at a friends house...The digital camera is charging so after Grade NIght the CAI pics will be up...and I will get a real DYNO for you...B/C I believe G-Tech Pro is a little Off b/c it said I should run a 14.6 and I ran 15.4 but if I catch Ill hit 15.1 i think...Also I let my air pressure out after the 15.6
Run order was

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
14.9 was a close guess...If I neutral dropped it It WOULD have happend but didnt want to risk it

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
CYBERNATION

I want to know what DV8 thinks...Cybernation (www.cybernationmotorsports.com) wants to put a 100 shot Direct port on my car...They said I could do low 13's like you...I rather go cheaper...by used NOS bottle and lines and NEW selonoids totaling $250-$300 and $200 install... What do you think...I dont want to sound like a talker to I'll post the Scanned SLips, the pics of the INTAKE and I'll get a real dyno soon.

p.s. I think my torque converter is bad...can't power brake over 1700-1800 rpms or it slipps and rough or slipp shifting. I cant tell if the feeling is sliping or just rough...

·
Registered
397 Posts
TODAY is FRIDAY and I do recall you saying you would have pics today. I'm just curious how you can just make up numbers without factual data. Show me da' money! Don't type about it, BE about it!!!

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry

Sorry...I am bad with TIME...I am a slacker and I take to long to do stuff, but SOON

·
Life Ruiner
4,701 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
TODAY is FRIDAY and I do recall you saying you would have pics today. I'm just curious how you can just make up numbers without factual data. Show me da' money! Don't type about it, BE about it!!!
hey at least he ran his car at the track.

now about low 13's.....i dont think so.

by all means try it. I hear of people saying they run fast with nos because they up the NOS shot 100-125-150. i run mid 13's with a max 85 shot, its called efficiency.

cant wait to bust 14's with my headers all motor, and who knows NOSED!.

~Hybrid

·
Registered
397 Posts
Dv8 said:

hey at least he ran his car at the track.

now about low 13's.....i dont think so.

by all means try it. I hear of people saying they run fast with nos because they up the NOS shot 100-125-150. i run mid 13's with a max 85 shot, its called efficiency.

cant wait to bust 14's with my headers all motor, and who knows NOSED!.

~Hybrid
All I'm sayin is wheree are the pics. The glory of digital camera, unlike the cameras of most of MY life, is there is no processing time. The great thing about that is, when you tell someone you'll show pictures, they expect relatively instant gratification :D . I just searched LegendTypeRKon's threads and there are at least 5 seperate threads that talk about this homemade CAI and three that talk about 19.3hp at the wheels. I just want some proof like he said he was posting in this thread so the entire Legend community would have the chance to give him his props.

I apologize for jumping all over his case, but I've stayed down in that area for a few months (Lauderhill off University and 44th) and there are a lot of perpetrators there. I just want LegendTypeRKon to raise himself above any fraudulent accusations and remove himself from the we can't believe you section. Heck, that section is still occupied by the likes of Rob Vanwinkle, A.K.A. Todd Bridges Beyotch :D , A.K.A. Vanilla Ice, A.K.A. "I'm HARD and I'm from MIAMI!" j/k, but I DO want to see these pics of the CAI and would REALLY like to see the DYNOED statistical data on these hp gains. Holla!

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ill make a deal...Since the Camera is my friends and I am goin to grad nite, I get back Sunday monrning, If the pics arent up by Sunday night, You can hate on me all you want...The times are real I will scann the slipps HOPWFULLY by SUNDAY too so I'll post a new thread that say "TIMES AND CAI PICS" and like I said a real dyno will come in about a month.

·
Registered
397 Posts
LegendTypeRKon said:
Ill make a deal...Since the Camera is my friends and I am goin to grad nite, I get back Sunday monrning, If the pics arent up by Sunday night, You can hate on me all you want...The times are real I will scann the slipps HOPWFULLY by SUNDAY too so I'll post a new thread that say "TIMES AND CAI PICS" and like I said a real dyno will come in about a month.
I, along with many others, do appreciate this! Just want you to know, I don't want a reason to be a h8r, just want the facts. :cool: Have a great weekend!

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
PICS TODAY

I am getting the pic developed today...sorry I couldnt get the digital camera so I took regular pics...Friend will scann them tomorrow so I'll have them up soon..

·
Registered
397 Posts
Re: PICS TODAY

LegendTypeRKon said:
I am getting the pic developed today...sorry I couldnt get the digital camera so I took regular pics...Friend will scann them tomorrow so I'll have them up soon..
Still waiting patiently... :rolleyes:

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
LegendTypeRKon said:
14.9 was a close guess...If I neutral dropped it It WOULD have happend but didnt want to risk it
if you were already spinning off the line, "Dropping" it would have given you no benefit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts