Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
386 Posts
Thats not the most expensive redone G1 Legend. According to Honda Tuning. 89-TLC spent over 20k redoing his G1 coupe including turbo. Although he may never get 14,500 he is asking for, I give him props for what he's done. In my opinion the car looks good. I'll probably be spending the same amount if not a little more than 89-TLC when I'm done. Peace and Blessings, Bigs out.

· Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mr. Bigs said:
Thats not the most expensive redone G1 Legend. According to Honda Tuning. 89-TLC spent over 20k redoing his G1 coupe including turbo. Although he may never get 14,500 he is asking for, I give him props for what he's done. In my opinion the car looks good. I'll probably be spending the same amount if not a little more than 89-TLC when I'm done. Peace and Blessings, Bigs out.
Yeah I have that honda tuning magazing, only carmag i've ever bought I think. But this is not 88tlc's legend. 20" rims belong on a cadillac and nothing else imo.

BP

· Registered
386 Posts
I know this is not 89-TLC's car. 89-TLC lives in Arizona and this gut lives elsewhere and yes I do agree 20 inch rims do not belong on a G1. All I'm saying is I give him props for what he has done. Alot of guys are bashing him for what he has done, I'm glad to see another G1 looking good. Peace and Blessings. Bigs out.

· Registered
242 Posts
I think the rims are way too big. It makes it look like a 4 wheel drive, kinda stupid

· Registered
66 Posts
i dont like it. the doors a alright, but the rims are nasty. ill probably have around 10,000 in mine when its done. i already have between 4-5,000 in it. i would have more but i do all my own work so i dont have to pay a shop some where. they rip you off to bad.

· Registered
66 Posts
wow! those look good! i wish i could get mine done. i need to get my car out to the shop where i work, so i can finish the body work. then i have to get a motor back in it. im going to rebuil the old one but im going to just get another one to put in it for now so i can get it on the road again. i only have a little left to do to it before its ready for paint.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.