Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a bike but the owner still owes money on it. So the bank still has a lien on the title. What would be the best way not to get screwed on this deal? Or should I just look for something else. I dont think the owner has the money to pay off the bike.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??

I think he mentioned the bank is in Florida or something? I have to find out which bank it is and if there's a branch in Tri-State area ill go. But what if the bank is in Florida and we cant go there together?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Re: ??

Zenetti_Lgnd said:
I think he mentioned the bank is in Florida or something? I have to find out which bank it is and if there's a branch in Tri-State area ill go. But what if the bank is in Florida and we cant go there together?
i don't see why u couldn't do things over the phone and fax machine?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hey Zenetti

What type of bike is it, and how did u come across it, i've been looking at bikes, i want one but with so many things going on for me i ain't got the bread to get one now:( living single is a bieeatch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.