Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a bike but the owner still owes money on it. So the bank still has a lien on the title. What would be the best way not to get screwed on this deal? Or should I just look for something else. I dont think the owner has the money to pay off the bike.

·
Premium Member
9,173 Posts
what you do is, go to the bank with the owner of the bike, the money, and do the transaction there, if it's not possible, then it's not worth it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
??

I think he mentioned the bank is in Florida or something? I have to find out which bank it is and if there's a branch in Tri-State area ill go. But what if the bank is in Florida and we cant go there together?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Re: ??

Zenetti_Lgnd said:
I think he mentioned the bank is in Florida or something? I have to find out which bank it is and if there's a branch in Tri-State area ill go. But what if the bank is in Florida and we cant go there together?
i don't see why u couldn't do things over the phone and fax machine?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
hey Zenetti

What type of bike is it, and how did u come across it, i've been looking at bikes, i want one but with so many things going on for me i ain't got the bread to get one now:( living single is a bieeatch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts