Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should start a section for a list of all movies or tv shows that feature the G1 AND G2 LEGENDS......
So far it have...
Time and Tide G1
Only the Strong G2
polices wildest chases G2

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
When Nicholas Tse (Tyler) chauffers the "fat" women in reverse through the streets of Hong Kong.

Hey what about Seinfeld, they're always showing a G2 sedan in front of any apt.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Wonder Boys. Just saw it this weekend and Its in the scene at the end where the main character goes with his editor to see the student at the College.

·
Registered
655 Posts
yeah it was a coupe

wallstrum said:
there is a brown g2 (i forget whether it is a coupe or a sedan) in boiler room... that was one crazy movie - i had weird dreams about it for a week.

wally

·
Registered
655 Posts
I think they got one in legally blonde

it was when they go to talk to the widow at the spa and it was a black coupe.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
You can see the rear of a red G2 coupe in American Pie 2 when they are driving to the lake in the middle of the movie.

·
Registered
166 Posts
luvmylegend said:
"RPM" shows some wild hybrid that looks like an NSX in the front, but has G2 sedan taillights. Does that count?
I did notice that, I kept telling my roomate that when we were watching it, he didn't beleave me till we went out to my car LOL...

on a side note, that has to be one of the most stupid movies that has that many stars in it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
the red coupe in American pie 2 was an accord

I thought is was the legend the first timeI saw the movie to . but when we rented it. I checked and it was an accord.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Re: the red coupe in American pie 2 was an accord

gen2c said:
I thought is was the legend the first timeI saw the movie to . but when we rented it. I checked and it was an accord.
:eek:

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like accord coupes looks more than cl

the accord will look good for a long time imho, just like legend except the exclusivity.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts