Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RL is not recognizing any MP3 discs. I've tried both CDR and CDRW. I'm using Nero to create them. The Audio menu displays the MP3 disc icon correctly on the Disc number, so it knows that it is an MP3 disc. But when I attempt to play it, I get nothing. The word "DISC" just keeps flashing on and off inside the mini-display above the dash where the clock and climate indicators are. Any ideas??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Does the mp3 disc (that refuses to play in your RL) play in your other equipment? If it plays normally everywhere else, you may have a problem with the RL unit.

But my RL plays mp3 discs fine, although it did refuse to play one. That one disc didn't play in my other equipment either though. So it was the disc.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does the RL play DVD MP3 disks? If so the 6 disk changer should give you over 28MB of MP3 song storage....who needs iPod? [although a direct connect to iPod would still be nice...as would support for Sirius]

Jeff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DCRL said:
Does the mp3 disc (that refuses to play in your RL) play in your other equipment? If it plays normally everywhere else, you may have a problem with the RL unit.

But my RL plays mp3 discs fine, although it did refuse to play one. That one disc didn't play in my other equipment either though. So it was the disc.
Thanks for the response. The discs that I've tried work elsewhere (computer, sony discman) So it is likely a problem with the RL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.