Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone catch it tonight? It was this rap guy(I dont know his name) and he had all these awesome expensive vehicles. His favorite was this champange colored G2. I dont know what year it was. Did anyone watch it?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have heard talk about it for the past few days and just saw it tonight. And of course the Legend is his favorite. How cool is that?

G

·
Yeah he's a ATL Native.. He probably still has the legend because it's low key.. He could drive around in it and no one would know it's him.. G2 Sedan was clean as hell and the rims fit the car well..:)

Ludacris Gets props from me! Cause I would have said my fav ride was the X5! j/k but it is ONE of my favs...:D

·
Registered
513 Posts
ludacris and his legend

Yes all my friends told me about that episode because unfortunately i don't have cable and i am the only one to drive a legend...but user Legendz, could you possibly send me a copy of the Ludacris cribs? that'd be tight...thanks!

·
Banned
720 Posts
Re: ludacris and his legend

94legendsedan said:
Yes all my friends told me about that episode because unfortunately i don't have cable and i am the only one to drive a legend...but user Legendz, could you possibly send me a copy of the Ludacris cribs? that'd be tight...thanks!
I'll try! It came on AGAIN today!:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts