Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys know any good and appropriately priced muffler shops around the LA/OC area. I heard of a place called "aladins" in bellflower, and pricing is acceptable. i even checked out midas. geesh, what was i thinking? :confused: trying to rip me off and stuff. *******s i tell you! so yea, any reccommendations would be nice! :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
JJJ784 said:
Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys know any good and appropriately priced muffler shops around the LA/OC area. I heard of a place called "aladins" in bellflower, and pricing is acceptable. i even checked out midas. geesh, what was i thinking? :confused: trying to rip me off and stuff. *******s i tell you! so yea, any reccommendations would be nice! :D
There's a muffler shop (though I'm not sure how much everyone else charges. I'll find out the name and number. It's in the city of Orange, in fact, next to my 'ol Mechanic. They charge $40 to install whatever you got.

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wasssap ricky! hehe. haven't talked to you on icq for a while now. thanks for the info. i believe the address the same one you posted a long time ago on legend.org, huh? if so, i got it. good stuff man. thanks a lot too. :D

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
JJJ784 said:
wasssap ricky! hehe. haven't talked to you on icq for a while now. thanks for the info. i believe the address the same one you posted a long time ago on legend.org, huh? if so, i got it. good stuff man. thanks a lot too. :D
If it's FCE Automotive, nah, it's next door to them. FCE doesn't do mufflers, but the store next to'em (which happens to be on the corner of Lemon & Chapman [opposite corner of the Post Office].

·
Registered
84 Posts
shops

if you are in the lomita area... I went to a shop on pch and I believe western? it next to a 7-11. It says mufflers on the building you acant miss it. did my there with the oval tip everyone is looking for.
chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
theres a lot of shops along inglewood and hawthorne blvd in hawthorne. Just make sure you bargain down, and also dont get anything with no name, bcz most likely it came from across the border in TJ..

·
Registered
4 Posts
safoo said:
theres a lot of shops along inglewood and hawthorne blvd in hawthorne. Just make sure you bargain down, and also dont get anything with no name, bcz most likely it came from across the border in TJ..
hay safoo i saw your muffler at the ijtema it is very crappy don't ever get anything which rhymes with magnaflow.....

also hay safoo i like you Acura Emblems where can i get one they are MUY EXCELLENTE:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts