Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know i saw a post here saying that a 99-00 honda civic type r front lip will fit a 94-95 legend sedan. would it be safe to assume that a mugen lip designed to fit the civics 99-00 will fit the 94-95 legends? :idea:

·
Registered
619 Posts
i would assume so, being that they are both installed exactly the same way, but you never know with these things, because i know the type r lip isn't just plug and play. you have to work on it a little bit, i believe.

·
Registered
48 Posts
ok so whats the idea here to take off the facury on off and put the type R lip
becuse if thats the idea i think it will be same thing kinda

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the front lip i was talking about using is ebay Item number: 380011120449 just thought it would be a lil different.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I think they are referring to the "mugen style" front lip which actually screws into the factory lower plastic lip, the actual one made by mugen replaces that factory lower lip. I spoke with a rep over at King Motorsports about aquiring one of the mugen kits, and it isnt cheap, plus its like non existant here in the US, youd have to have a supplier in Japan and he wasnt even sure if they made them for the legend anymore.
dude. mugen kit for the legend hasn't been made for years. in fact, most of the pictures i've seen of it are from pre-1998 pictures. too bad though, it was really pretty.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,289 Posts
Will those fit a 91 coupe. Is there a lip that does?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Yeah def one of my favorites. I figured I would ask the guys at King cuz they are a Mugen dealer, and even they were mystified about the Mugen kit for the Legend. Wish I knew someone in Japan to find even a used one.
the last time i even saw anything about this kit stateside was about 3-4 years ago. someone on the forum was selling a Mugen front bumper and it was sick... except it was beat to shit... and it was only a front bumper :wtf:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.