Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking back to about a month ago to when I was at a party at my ex-fs house. There were all sorts of people coming and going. My GF came up to me and said "you want to see the most amazing car?" I was like "sure. "

We walked outside and there was this 2002 Silver Porsche 911 Carrera:eek: :eek: :eek: . I was drooling all over it. This thing was soooo mint. I thought it was someone on her block who owned it. We walked back inside and she pointed to this oriental guy in the corner " thats his."

This guy was 21 at the most. I guess his 99 4runner, 2000TL, and 2000 POrsche 911 were not good enough for him, so he bought the 2002. She went to high school with him I guess...

Some people in this town have too much money..... a 21 year old driving a $200 000 car...AHHHH..... makes me sick. I tried talking to this guy too and he was about exciting as talking to a shovel. Shows you what happens to someone when they are spolied by mom and dad....

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
It's around $66K if you want to start out with one of those... the turbos and GT series are considerably more (witnessed a 2002 911 GT2 - Silver - being offloaded at the Porche/Audi/Jag dealer here yesterday to some lucky guy from Mississippi... he paid $189,000 for it, by check... that's having money!)

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
this guy around my way gots a 02 or 03 GT2 Turbo, it's a sort of blue - silver. the things got a big set of cojones. he fuc ki'n tears around in that thing....drool.....drool.:D

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
95Legend6Spd said:
It's around $66K if you want to start out with one of those... the turbos and GT series are considerably more (witnessed a 2002 911 GT2 - Silver - being offloaded at the Porche/Audi/Jag dealer here yesterday to some lucky guy from Mississippi... he paid $189,000 for it, by check... that's having money!)
It was the fully loaded 911 Turbo. It was not the GT2 (DROOL!!).
100k US = about 165K CDN, so I am sure he was pushing that $200K mark. But ****, $189 000 by cheque.... thats alot of money.

Speaking of 911s, I just raced one on the way home and got my arse handed to me like I was going backwards. I should have been going backwards because I actually lost sight of him!! I turned the corner after I stopped accelrating and he was no where to be found. I will be buying one of those in the future no question.

G

·
Yeah, true that. Either a Porsche or a Bimmer for me. The Legend is a great car, but unless I can find a way to get myself a 6 speed I know that I'm never going to be really happy with it.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Ok, check this out, some of you might believe me, some of you may not, but just know that i'm in the music business and this one guy i've been working with has the following cars. It bugs me the [email protected]#k out how much money this guy has.

2002 Ferrari 360 Spider (yellow)
2000 Lamborghini (not sure which one but its red)
2001 Bentley Azure
2002 Mercedes G-500 (black)
2001 Mercedes S500 (blue)
2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG
2003 Mercedes SL500 (on the way)
2000 Range Rover 4.6 HSE (black)
2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE (silver)
2002 Cadillac Escalade (white)
2002 GMC Denali
1998 Lexus GS400 (gave it away)

They told me has more cars but these are either the ones I've seen in person or have been told to me by others that he has. This guy is loaded with cash and knows how to spend and invest in the right place.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Triton3K said:
Ok, check this out, some of you might believe me, some of you may not, but just know that i'm in the music business and this one guy i've been working with has the following cars. It bugs me the [email protected]#k out how much money this guy has.

2001 Bentley Azure
2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG
2002 GMC Denali

They told me has more cars but these are either the ones I've seen in person or have been told to me by others that he has. This guy is loaded with cash and knows how to spend and invest in the right place.
........................never mind...can't find a cussword long enough.:(

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice list Dee....

There is some guy in the states there, who has one of the largest collections of automobiles in the world, and they are thinking of turning his private collection into the history of the automobile museum!! I dont think I need to mention the cars in his collection.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Triton3K said:

2001 Bentley Azure
2001 Mercedes CL55 AMG
2002 GMC Denali

P Diddy??
Busta?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
jose3030 said:

Sounds like one of those "Cash Money Millionaires". :)
Its neither one of those guys, this guy is just a behind the scenes person. He does alot of negotiations for artist, producers and many people in the music industry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts