Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at selling my car. I was just wondering what you think would be a reasonable price for it. Details:

1994 L Sedan 5-speed (Type I)
112,000 miles (111,985 =exact)
New Master Cylinder - less than 300 miles on it
Brand new brakes - less than 300 miles on it
Will be putting BRAND new tires on before sale
17" Enkei Rims will be sold with car. - approx 900 value...sold for 400..(5000 miles on tires....VERY little curb rash on only one rim)
Greddy SP exhaust with custom extension for sedans
KN SRI - 200 miles on it
Short shifter from group buy...havent gotten it yet, so i will not be putting it on the car, but it will come with.
2 10" Audiobahn SE subwoofers w/ 1200 watt amp. tsunami wiring + capacitor (sp?)
Ran at track 5 times total...best = 15.4 @ 91 mph with mild traction issues
It is a VERY nice car. One of the best looking Legends in my area. IMO. I wash it everyother day even if it is raining (I work at a dealership so we have those bays to wash them). I wish I wouldn't sell it, but things are piling up with school, insurance, other bills, etc. I need the money. I was THINKING to get 8000 FIRM...maybe 8500 for it. Well kept car. Person who owned it before me was a doctor so he never abused it. Like I said earlier, i raced it 5 times at the track. I will prolly be downgrading to a early 90's civic for insurance purposes. I found one around here for 1,500 dollars. i might jump on it. light rust and 150k miles. oh well. I might be getting a Legend again sometime soon, but i cant afford it anymore. any thoughts/interested people? I live in Maryland about 30-45 minutes from DC. I'll get pictures up in a sec. for now see sig.

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yea...forgot to add...i just put in a Viper alarm remote start security system. not going to remove it. so yea...thats another thing i have invested into this car. too much!!!! im taking the car to the dealer within the week to get it appraised. anyone want a short ram intake with a KN filter???? 40 bux!!! as far as the greddy....i need a stock exhaust so ill see how much that costs before telling anyone the greddy is for sale. its the full catback system, not just the muffler.

· Looking for Blk/Bk GS6MT
1,354 Posts
Grundle said:
oh yea...forgot to add...i just put in a Viper alarm remote start security system. not going to remove it. so yea...thats another thing i have invested into this car. too much!!!! im taking the car to the dealer within the week to get it appraised. anyone want a short ram intake with a KN filter???? 40 bux!!! as far as the greddy....i need a stock exhaust so ill see how much that costs before telling anyone the greddy is for sale. its the full catback system, not just the muffler.
what brand is the intake?

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mondonalds said:
what brand is the intake?
there is no brand on the intake. it came with a KN filter. thats all i know. from ebay. :confused:

and Grant - i was only gonna sell the subs if someone bought it. i will be taking them out when it goes to the dealership on friday. i like where your head is at :2cool:

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
FlipLegend said:
If you decide to sell the exhaust and would be interested in a trade plus cash, let me know. I tried PM'ing you but your inbox is full. I'm located in Fairfax, Va.
hey sorry bout the inbox....fixed it. i am gonna see how much a stock one is at my dealership and get back to another member on here who has already mentioned he wanted it. if it ends up being too much ill let you know. thanks.

· Registered
4,086 Posts
I am in the same boat as u....

going to school
work at dealership.
running low on cash here and there...fixing legend.

But the thing is man.....u will regret u sold it. Everytime u slide in that civic....floor it if u can....and see another legend. If u do sell i hope someday u will promise yourself to get another one to restore.

good luck!

· Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bet i will too....but i need the money. thats the thing. i sell this for 7k, get a 3 k civic or whatever, have 4k to pay off all other stuff. then, i can save legitimately, buy a blown coupe, rebuild the engine/get new one....start from ground up basically. will be funner and cheaper cuz ALL my parts will be new/custom, rather than get a used one and wait for it to blow again.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.