Registered
4,039 Posts
wow, 4k miles.

that sucks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay, turns into a damn drug argument after like the 8th page. dont read after that. haha

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
So basically what I got from that thread is:
Remove the N20 out of your brand spanking new 4 cyl Altima, pretend like you did nothing wrong and lie to the dealership?
Got Morals? :D

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Boy i tell u they seem like roaches fleeing after the lights being turned on(my NY headz know what i mean:D ) they all talking about "take the mods off" take the nos off"
Gotta luv it, especially since alot of us would have said the same thing:D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
da hell u talkin about?

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
it's a context type thing

G

·
a 4-banger w/ NOS that's the funniest part! Fast & Furious has corrupted americas youth... W/ NOS i'm afraid of that happening to the engine.... Or someone rear ending me and that dam Nitros oxide bottle exploding! (could that happen?)

That's why I wouldn't get it.. Plus since my parents help me pay for most of my major maintence on my car my pops would probably laugh then smack me in the back of the head if I told him i fried my 20K legend from putting NOS on it.. Then smack me again for spending 500-1k for it in total..

Give me some headers and all the other stuff thats avalibe for the engine mods and i'm straight..:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
a 4-banger w/ NOS that's the funniest part! Fast & Furious has corrupted americas youth... W/ NOS i'm afraid of that happening to the engine.... Or someone rear ending me and that dam Nitros oxide bottle exploding! (could that happen?)
ahaha~:D :D :D

By the way, Honda monitors the S2k forum pretty closely and
often print out the threads when someone claim warranty service that is actually their own fault. It's a good easy job when all you have to do is watch the forum:D

G

·
Sucks for that guy. There really haven't been any NOS problems with our Legends has there? It seems like there are tons of guys with NOS too.

·
Registered
702 Posts
nah, i doubt many legend owners are going to blow their engines with nos for several reasons. first and foremost, we're not stupid enough to let the engine run dry of oil or any other major fluids especially when making mods like nos on the car. second, we got powerful v6 engines.

kind of reminds me of this girl i know who had a VW and drove for two weeks with her radiator completely empty, no water or coolant, in the summer, until her car almost blew up on her, engine and radiator smoking...needless to say that was the end of that car! it was so funny when she told me cuz i can't stand that girl! haha

·
Registered
166 Posts
SpeedDemon said:
Sucks for that guy. There really haven't been any NOS problems with our Legends has there? It seems like there are tons of guys with NOS too.
I keep uping the shot, never had problems yet. But I keep waiting for the day I hear "ping,ping,ping BOOM!!" But I am really anal about keeping fluids to their correct level (which reminds me, im getting close to the time to replace the tranny fluid)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts