Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mine

I got my ride last november, finally got a chance to get some pics taken. Lemme know what you guys think. Im way open to suggestions. tell me what i should do next. I want to
1) have all leather redone in a black or charcoal. (maybe summer?)
2) Get HID conversion kit (summer?)
3) Smoke the tail lamps.
Whatcha'll think???

-bryan

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Nick: ... i went kinda nuts with all the pics - LoL! thanks for the compliments! hes a hot lil ride. And Future: I'll definetly look into that! :cool: you bring a good idea. Where can i get some? I like the orange and red contrast... but i wouldnt mind the 2 tone on the 90's tail-lamps. Ahh... love my legend. thanks for the advice / comments.

-bryan

·
Registered
270 Posts
She looks sweet man !! I'd look in to lowering her though... Get rid of the space on top of the wheels... That's gonna be one of the next mods on mine... Just have to decide on the combo !!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cdndvl:

Yah dude, i will look into that fo sho! :D I live around a bunch of Mt's tho (as u could tell in the pics) so i may scrape my stro. if i did that. but i agree, it would look so much better man. Anyway thanks for the advice.

peace
-bryan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dude

Nice legend Dude, how about just putting some lead weights into the engine compartment and some in the trunk and then if you're planning some trips up some mountains you can just take the weights out, far cheaper way of lowering your ride, thust me!

·
Registered
347 Posts
folkihero - Lead weights???

What about the performance effects - to get any kind of drop you would have to 'fully load' the car - like having it full of fat friends, I'm not sure I could live with that.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LoL good idea.. but i think weights... or fat people would kill my shocks. hehe. and nothin against heavy people here now boys! LoL peace
-bryan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts