Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
2,973 Posts
colinc said:
Some of the veterans on this forum may have seen this car before, but I thought I'd post these photos in memorium. I made the mistake of selling this car (which I treated as if it were some sort of shrine) in November of 2002. I took these just before I sold it. It still looked new thanks to having meticulous owners.

I miss it dearly. Don't sell your G1!!

http://www.geocities.com/colinsdetail/89coupe.html

http://www.geocities.com/colincliff2/mycar.html
OMG !!!!!!!!!.........WOW......why did you ever sell it!!!!!!! It was gorgeous ! Nice touch with the wood grain and the '90 Tail lights!!!!!!!!

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the 94. I wish I had kept both. I sold the 89 b/c I really wanted a G2, and I needed the $ for the down pmt. But now I wish I had just waited until I could afford to have both cars.

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
5speed said:
colinc;
Beautiful car! Shows the time and care invested... How many miles on the odometer when the pictures were taken?
I think it had about 150k on it. The guy who owned it before me had a ton of money and was very picky, so it didn't show its age except for some driver's seat wear.

· Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I bought it in 1999, it had 110,000 miles. The pics in the second link (the page with all the specs listed) were taken in 2000. The pics in the first link were the ones I used in the Auto Trader ad when the car had 150,000 miles. It still ran great too, although the auto tranny wasn't shifting as nice as it used to.

· Registered
134 Posts
colinc said:
I like the 94. I wish I had kept both. I sold the 89 b/c I really wanted a G2, and I needed the $ for the down pmt. But now I wish I had just waited until I could afford to have both cars.
there is nothing like a G1 Legend. They are the best car Acura ever made next to the NSX. They are Faster than the G2 Legends until you get over 85-100 MPH and they handle much better. That is by far the best looking G1 I have ever seen!!! Nice car and put up some pix of the G2 too!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.