Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year of waiting and suffering I just got my G2 coupe. It is a 92 LS champaine with 85K. The best part is that I got it for 9700 which is 3-4K under bluebook. The worst part is that I need to sell my 89 coupe before I can drive it (parents rule). Im asking 3500 obo. The reason why I had that car was because I crashed my 94 sedan which i loved. I have had the pleasure of owning 3 legends and it has been nice and I love em all. I really wanted a 94-95 LS coupe but the price was so good for the 92 I couldnt pass it up.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Congrats on the new coupe, but sorry I can't help you get rid of the old one.......

best of luck

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Congratulations on your new legend and you can try to sell the G1 on Ebay or Autotrader like Ilovelegend said. Alot of people get good results there.

·
Registered
702 Posts
very simple, just post your car one ebay or several auctions at once, and if somebody is in the range of the price you want, keep the auction going...else outbid everybody yourself with another name...that way you don't get hassled by anybody for saying you didn't wanna sell your car to them! :D

·
Registered
760 Posts
sweet on your 3rd legend.... i just got my first one (im only 18).

tell me if this was a good deal or not:

1993 Legend L in EXCELLENT!!! condition (the leather isnt even cracking) with all the options for $4000. :) its had regular maintence on it, the guy i bought it from included EVERY receipt since he bought it new in 1993. hes had every scheduled maintence done on it, along with repairs. only bad part is that its got 190k miles on it, lol.

i guess the best part is i get to replace the engine in a few years with something wicked.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, i just turned 18. It sounds like a great car and it will sure impress. In my oppinion the body of the legend in good condition is worth it. For only 4K i would be willing to replace parts. It's amazing the leather is still good on your legend.

·
Registered
760 Posts
i know, it was advertised in the paper for $8000, but i guess alot of people were turned away by the high milage.

i took it down to my dads mechanic and he said that it was in perfect condition mechanically. theres a few minor problems (antenna mast is busted, a few scratches) but other then that its in awsome shape.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congrats!!! I am a new Legend owner myself. Mine is a 92 LS sedan. I wanted a coupe but with the price and my 4 month old daughter a sedan will do. Traded a 92 DX Civic Sedan with 143+++ miles plus 2,150 dollars. The car was advertised at 3,995. The car has 120+++ miles but the seats are shot. I am planning on replacing the seats with a 2tone interior pretty soon. Planning to spend around 750 at the most. I have seen some specials online for $399.00 for entire leather seat covers. They only have certain colors because these are clearence items. Over all, it is a good car. It has been a little over a month since I bought it and already started on mods but nothing to brag about. Next up rims hopefully 18 inchers if my bank account will allow me. Other than that whatever I can afford. Will post pics soon. I love this site.

G

·
Congrats to all the new Legend owners..

But I have to warn you.. Soon and very soon you will enter the dark side and will become infected with the mod bug.. who will take over you dreams at night an haunt you for the rest of your life !!! MUHANAHHHHHHHH!

:D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek:

But this is one great site.. any ?? ask.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea, I owned my first legend (94 black sedan) back when I was 16. I was a spoiled lil ***** and still am.

Brad
92 LS coupe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts