Tokico struts
Auto Meter Tach
Custom Paint

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Hey, nice ride you got there.
Rarely see 87's! ;)
I got an 89, but the paint job I have is like 1/100th of the one you got, plus I got rust.

Hope you enjoy your stay here at the Legend forums.
It's fun.

·
Registered
347 Posts
nice ride

that paintwork is nice!
how long have you had the coupe? Did you mod it yourself?

welcome onboard

Rich

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have had the car since the summer of 01, not too long. My step dad had it before me since 87, but the min i got it, i started to do work.

·
Registered
386 Posts
HEY RIDINLOW LEGEND!!!!!!!!

Its me Bigs. We met a couple of Saturdays ago. I was wondering if you could take some pics of my G1 for me so that I could post them on the forum. I have yet to get a digital camera. Are you guys gonna be out Reisterstown Rd. this weekend if so I'll be there. Phat ride by the way. I see you have re-installed the corner marker. How is it holding up? Bigs out.:)

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Awesome dude!! I'm not usually too much of a G1 fan but I like yours....I feel like I never see a G1 that isn't 2-tone....I love it man...Spoiler is a little big though....That is your preference...Don't let anyone tell you you shouldn't have it...Again, Nice G1!!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Biggs, nah, were not going up there this weekend, prob in three weeks, we are installing nitrous into the green integra this weekend and next we are going to annaplois with our team. In two weeks my friend with the cam can take pics, so we can meet up somewhere then. email me for number.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Biggs, I our team name is RIDIN ' LOW racing. We go to shows and other car events. That night four out of our seven were there. But yea,, i will hit you back, so we can get some pics of your car.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
No offense please but my ricedar started going off. I guess I like the clean sporty look without the stickers and stuff. really it is a different look than most legends on here.

·
Hatin the rain already
599 Posts
Jiggy89LS your corners are coming man just give the mail a bit to work. I have to get mine from jose and then send you yours. TTYL

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I love to see a hooked up G1
Just wondering if u have any problems with scraping your tires.
what's the offset on your rims?
Did the 87 have the 2.5 or the 2.7 engine?
Esti

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea i have a little scrapping on the back. Before i had the rims, it was slammed all around, just the top of the tire was in the wheel well. Oncei got the rims, it was scrapping really really badly so i have to raise the back up to fix it. If i hit a big bump or a hard turn then it scrapes but not that bad. I beliveve that they at +42 offset if i am correct. yea and its the 2.7 l engine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts