Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well....finally purchased the front end repair kit that was being offered on Ebay for our cars. The kit was delivered quickly and it ends up the parts are manufactured by Autoparts International. The kit is both upper control arms including the ball joint, the lower ball joints and the inner and outer tie rods. I also bought new upper control arms for the rears from a different vendor on Ebay and it ends up those parts are also manufactured by AI. The parts I've received look like very good quality for the price paid.

Then went to Tire Rack and bought 4 new Michelins. I had been running in the past V-rated XGT's, XGT V4's, then Pilots. I guess Michelin didn't have too much of a demand for V-rated 15 inch tires so I had to step down to the H-rated Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S tires. Oh well....we'll see how everything feels next week as that's when everything will be put on my Coupe.

Rear Upper Control Arms

·
Registered
364 Posts
dam man.. what happend to your car that you needed all these parts? or are you just replacing?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
now thats more like it.

all we need now is some pics of the GBP and i'll be happy, for now anyways!!
GBP ??

ahhhhhhh.........I get it. Check in the gallery section under Easter 2008 Pics....and there she is ! :):):)

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
dam man.. what happend to your car that you needed all these parts? or are you just replacing?
Was towed twice last year and that didn't help. The front passenger side definitely needed new parts as there was a definite waggle. Since I'm doing that side I might as well do everything. I'm pretty sure this is the first time I'm replacing this stuff....so for it to go as long as it has I'm happy. Also....since it's getting new tires...I might as well make sure everything in the suspension is up to snuff!

·
489,000 km's stil going
1,016 Posts
I have had my kit in almost a year now - Best $200.00 bucks i have spent on car parts (value for my money). It's nice to know all those parts are new hitting all the potholes here this spring.

Did my rear brakes yesterday two new rotors and pads $58.00 bucks in total. I have to laugh when i hear my co-workers paying $300.00 to $600.00 for their brake jobs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.