1. Yes. That is the original paint
2. Its a carbon fiber intake and cold air box by weapon-r
3. Its a MLS strut bar
4. Those are SSR wheels with Koni and Eibachs
5. I use a mixture of Meguires cleaner and zaino wax
6. Its my weekend car so I dont drive it much - 59K to be exact

G

·
Jesus MC thats HOT as HELL! Where did you buy the Weapon R set up from? The CF intake looks like a snake! its HUGE! :Drooling: over the paint and rims.... Ahhh 5-star rims...I luv em'....

Excellent.:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Darren: Weather was about 70 and all sun. Took 3 hours to just enter the campgrounds....awesome event, whole town was import heaven. Here's some pics

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5861

Thai.95LCoupe: Got the intake setup from Weapon-R directly. I customized the CAB which is normally aluminum, I made it look carbon fiber instead.

I only entered the mild class since I don't have an audio setup (us older guyz), results should be in soon. I couldnt stay around to find out.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Hey Mike, looking good there, glad to see you made it to carlisle, I've been too busy to check the forums lately, but glad to see that you posted some good pics of the car. How many Legends were out there at carlisle?

·
Registered
85 Posts
MC, what size tires are you running? Also, how much for the cold air setup from Weapon-R? Do you know if it will work on TCS equipped Legends? Thanks.

·
Registered
282 Posts
hey MC

i like your signature

who's the girl/where was it taken/is that shirt supposed to represent the acura legend or did it just say legend by coincidence? more pics pleaasee haha she looks hot:D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jcbmrtn: I'm running with Dunlops SP 9000 215-45ZR-17. Yes the CAB will work with intakes w/TCS. I would suggest using the weapon-r intake to avoid any fitment issues, the weapon-r uses a slightly smaller diameter pipe. Note: The CAB comes only in aluminum finish, I customized it with a carbon fiber finish.

rquest77: I found that pick on ebay one day, she's not representing acura legends but she still looks hot - from the neck down that is..... :p

Thanks guys!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.