Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally get a free sunday without my two boys .So i decided to wipe her down and take some pictures. Besides i wanted to enjoy this $40 8 megapixel camera more that i happen to get a few months ago . Just $40 bucks , right place , right time .I guess it's good in the hood sometime after all .....LOL
Anyway, check her out ! . Comments , Compliments ,and minimal trash talk accepted.......

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
wow...$40 camera...can't beat that...pix aren't half bad either...

car's looking right, homie :thumbsup:

·
difficult to kill
722 Posts
ohhh thats what i was thinking of doing with my tails! stick em with the vinyl leaving the white reverse light, instead of the whole thing. looks good i say!

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
very very nice...black coupes look so damn good

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
difficult to kill
722 Posts
Thanks for all the comments . and just to set the record straight , no vinyl there sir . those were taken out ,sprayed with red tint spray($40 can) and 2 cans of clear coat .
2 legit! haha

looks real good. ive got two sets of tails but ill still try out the vinyl first. im kind of lazy. if it looks cheap then ill have to copy your method :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.