Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got soome pics of it. Here they are, my stock 94 Legend.

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Wow, looks very good. If I get me another sedan i'm gonna keep it stock and not add anything to it. Some stock Legends look very good as long as they are kept clean.

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I just got it 3 months ago. I plan on getting new rims, that is about it.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
Nice clean car, yours look just like mine did when I first bought it.
Here's the pics of my car when I just bought it and now. Sorry about the quality, my michigan weather always sucks. It's snowing outside right now as I'm typing :(

Here's my car now:

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice looking car. What kind of rims are those? What else have you done to it that is not visable?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
jmckell said:
Nice looking car. What kind of rims are those? What else have you done to it that is not visable?
Thanks!
The rims are ATP Italia S5 17x7.5 with +51 offset. I had the center bore custom machined to 70.1mm so it would fit the legend. As far as I know, I'm the only legend owner who has them.

I've also added a weapon-R dragon intake, indiglo gauges, a complete aftermarket sound system. And a lot more to come.

·
meber
978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WHere did you get the bra for your car? I really like the way it look on it and I am thinking about getting one.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
jmckell said:
WHere did you get the bra for your car? I really like the way it look on it and I am thinking about getting one.
I got it from carparts.com
It's made by colgan, it has an OEM fit. It fits really good. I put it on in the winter months here in michigan. It was $40 shipped

G

·
That's a pretty sweet bra. If they make that for the coupe I may have to get one after I repaint the front of my car (has a bunch of little rock dings).

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Jeez, the wing really does make a big difference. First upgrade for me, is definately going to be a wing...

Hey I noticed you got your Chrome Letters done in Gold? How much did that cost you? My 94GS has them gold, but I'm asking to see how much something like that would run at.. just in case they fade or something

·
Registered
179 Posts
Rims look Familiar

Hey, Those look a lot like the stock Audi S4 rims! Just fewer spokes... I like it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts