Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My '95 Legend GS .... (afew more pics added) NO 56k

Okay so I cheated --- washed her, used the clay bar, washed her again and then took her to a professional detail shop, as I saw some pretty deep scratches that I knew I couldn't buff out by hand. (don't own a PC or orbital)

got her back on Sat, and this afternoon washed, and waxed her with the Pinnacle paste wax.

here are some shots --

master windows switch is next so I can get all the windows working, then bronze tint, then probably JDM lights.....

thanks for looking
dave

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
WOW, she's flawless...great shots! is that an OEM cell phone antenna?

and the rims look amazing...WOW

·
Road Trip King
4,675 Posts
Dave, finally we get to see your GS! Now THAT is an unbelievable shine! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I see you're using some Poorboys products, too. Great choice. Thanks for sharing pictures. Even if you didn't do the whole detail yourself, you are to be commended for maintaining your Legend in such mint condition.

Edit: I wish I had some grass I could drive on for some pictures. :( lol

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Excellent cleanliness :)

·
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks guys. Your comments mean a lot to me as I've seen some absolute beautiful Acuras on these forums.

GrtOutdoorsAZ - yea OEM cell phone antenna to go with the OEM cell phone! I snapped afew pictures of the interior and phone

last picture is of the hands free cellphone mic.

the car was purchased by a gentleman who owned a business just south of Portland, Or. and he gave it to his wife to drive. She ran her errands and the like so when I bought it, it had 84K miles on it. Its definatly not flawless! There are afew scrapes and dings here and there. Thats why I HATE washing/waxing vehicles as I find something new (it seems) everytime I clean one of my rides !!

thanks again everyone
dave

dave

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.