Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looks like after many attempts to join this board and trying to post, the problem has been finally fixed. I thought I'd introduce myself to the new board with a few pics of my Legend.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hey SammyD, good to see you've joined these forums as well... Quick question for you.... Where are your Eyelids??? Did you remove them or sell them?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Legend95GS-Thanks for the compliment. I bought the kit from a fellow Legend Forums member that goes by the name of Artec. It was a groupbuy at the time I purchased it so the kit cost me about $900 shipped.

SaGe69-Glad to be aboard! As much as I loved the eyelids that came with the kit, I decided to sell them to another fellow Legend Forum member that goes by the name of "SaM". The reason being that I like the look of the headlights and wanted to keep the luxury look. But don't get me wrong, the pictures really don't do those eyelids justice, in person they look great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Pics SammyD

Great kit isn't it? ... Wish you lived nearby and we could roll w/our Evolution kits! ... Then again, it's real nice to be the only one around with the great looks of this bodykit, right?

Anyway, your Legend is looking awesome!

Gil.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gil, I totally agree, the kit is great! I have to say when you posted pics of how your Legend was coming along with the bodywork you were doing on the kit, it just totally made me have to get one. Props to you on your beautiful Legend and thanks for the compliments!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts