Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was at my local performance/speed shop the other day and i approached the manager or owner and asked him a question. i asked what mods i could do to my tailights to give it a more custom look and if he had any advice or inspiration regarding the topic. he was like "no i don't know of any aftermarket tailights or customizing you could do besides painting them, but your legend is discontinued anyway. that should give you a hint, advice? yeah i have some for you...get a new car" i was shocked and appalled i immediately left the store furious.

·
Registered
231 Posts
{sarcasm}yeah, you'd definitely be much better off to get a civic and bury thousands of bucks into it in a desperate attempt to make 120 hp at the wheels.... they look soo much better anyway{/sarcasm}

the owner obviously knows very little about cars and even less about retail.... its generally not a good idea to insult a potential customer's car... so let him drive his four banger around all he wants and tell the shop to kiss your ass

·
Registered
275 Posts
That's a lame way to look at things.

At some point every generation of vehicle is "discontinued". Technically the Legend wasn't discontinued... it was just rebadged.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha eat my ass that's classic

he drives what i believe to be a 96 or 97 black bmw 3 series i think it's a 323 or a 328i, but i see him driving around my neighborhood a lot n through his tint and my tint i always give him evil eye while he looks at my legends ass farting in his bmw's face.

·
Registered
847 Posts
lol, is he a farmer?? Sounds like he has a pretty bad rice shop:D

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
94legendsedan said:
i was at my local performance/speed shop the other day and i approached the manager or owner and asked him a question. i asked what mods i could do to my tailights to give it a more custom look and if he had any advice or inspiration regarding the topic. he was like "no i don't know of any aftermarket tailights or customizing you could do besides painting them, but your legend is discontinued anyway. that should give you a hint, advice? yeah i have some for you...get a new car" i was shocked and appalled i immediately left the store furious.
Well, technically the Legend is NOT discontinued, but he may have meant in the US. However, you could then say the same thing for the Supra Turbo and RX-7 Turbo right? Would he tell those guys the same thing? I bet not.

Alsok why the heck is he driving a 323? You have to at least get a 330 if you are going with a 2 series. If not, go straight for the 540 :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Re: haha eat my ass that's classic

94legendsedan said:
he drives what i believe to be a 96 or 97 black bmw 3 series i think it's a 323 or a 328i, but i see him driving around my neighborhood a lot n through his tint and my tint i always give him evil eye while he looks at my legends ass farting in his bmw's face.
Heres one you can take to him...I've seen a G1 with only an intake beat up on a 2001 BMW 323i

cmon now people, we all know theres no replacement for displacement, tell the guy he needs to get a clue and find a car that reads displacement as 3.2L instead of 2.3L

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
phoook HIM! GO TO ANOTHER SHOP! IF THERE ISN'T ANOTHER SHOP, THEN TELL HIS IGNORANT BUTT TO VISIT MY SITE! ALONG WITH LEGEND TEMPLE AND LEGEND.AC AND LEGENDARY LEGENDZ, etc!!! WEAR THE LEGEND T-SHIRT YOU WILL BUY IN THE FUTURE AND SHOW HIM UP! ::calms down:: Oh boy, I want to give him a big hug and pat on the back! :) lol

You should ask us about mods before going to a shop. Most likely one of us will know about something that most of the shops in the US hasn't even heard of yet. When you decide on what to buy, that's when you go there and SLAM your money on the table and tell him what you want...if he deals with that company. blah blah im going to sleep now

G

·
I someone told me that i'de probably would have laughed in their face...:D And continued laughing all the way our the store... The when I saw his 3-series I would have laughed even harder..:D

"Never speak to fools, they scorn the wisdom of your words"...

Food for thought..:)

3-series BUHAHAHAHAH...:D

·
11* [VETERAN NOOB!] *11
402 Posts
**** THAT PUSSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FU CK THAT PUS SY!!!!HIM AND ALL THE HATING PEOPLE WHO HATE ON STUFF THEY DON'T HAVE.....Don't worry we get way more compliments than complaints..

---Key his ride...j/k

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
I agree with Thai.

I would laugh at him..discontinued?

lol
True words of a H8'er
Then, proceed to lay down hot Toyo on his pavement..."discontinue these"!

Some people just don't know. If you take him for a ride, he'd shut his sucker wouldnt he?

Darith is right...slip him a card...let him see the Legend community:rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Don't worry playa, The owner was just drinkin a tall glass of HATERADE. If it were me i would simply go back ask him to race than after you have ripped him a new @$$, then say "Now are you willing to help me find some mods?"

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha

hahaha thanks for all the feedback guys...will be sure to challenge him to a dual of machines soon, will post results hah thanks again!

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
What I want to know is the shop name, mostly so that we can all avoid this place and tell other to do the same.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shop name

hey all, the shop's name is Car Cell Page Trenz, but most people just call it car trenz, it's located in wintergreen plaza in rockville, md close to twinbrook.

·
Sleek And Low
249 Posts
Re: shop name

94legendsedan said:
hey all, the shop's name is Car Cell Page Trenz, but most people just call it car trenz, it's located in wintergreen plaza in rockville, md close to twinbrook.
Dude, even the name is lame. (WTF, now I'm ryhmin!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.