Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Waldo, my green parakeet died tonite. it was sick for a few days, it had trouble breathing and was apathetic. we had him for about 5-6 years. sucks....

·
Registered
397 Posts
AcGuy,
I'm sorry for you man. I know how rough it is to loose a pet, but you have to remember, it was his time. Get another one and name him junior, it might make you feel better. Keep ya head up man!
pYmpdaddi

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
sorry about your bird...my dogs got cancer, i had him for like ten years. went through my first stages of teen years till now im 21 in like a week and a half. he's still goin strong but my parents are just riding it out, **** its killin me seein a tumor on his face everyday. the type of cancer he has spreads mad quick to lymph nodes, chest, and brain. my moms like why spend 10 g's if it might spread and do no good? black lab, possibly part rotty.:(

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks guys for the support! we buried it today in the backyard. sorrie to hear about your dog, smoovie. its very hard to just sit and wait for your loved pet to die. hope everything goes well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.