Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A 1989 Legend LS Coupe. This thing is in pristine shape. We bought it from auto detailer who worked at Acura for 10 years and performed all of the service on it himself. Then he bought, looking to do some of the common body work it needed (rust around the gas filler door, etc.) and then we bought it from him. Its Dark Green on tan leather interior with all of the options.

I myself own an 88 Legend Coupe base model, 5 Speed. I am so friggin jeolous of him now! I want that car! But its ok, b/c I am hoping to get a G2 within the next year or so to replace my 88 Coupe...

Pete

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea I will get some pics, the reason I want it is b/c I am afraid he will neglect it. His last car, a 92 Honda Accord, which he trashed completely, just died. The cam shaft broke twice b/c he didn't check the oil. And I am terribly afraid that he won't take car of this one.

Anyway, he swears that he will take good care of it, but hes a slob..so who knows??

Pete

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Here are some pics I just shot w/ my Digital cam..they are a little washed out from the flash, but you'll get the idea:)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291988675

I will get more pics up later, those pics of mine don't do it much justice, I spent half the day yesterday doing the McGuires 3 Step on the paint, and it looks much better in person :)

but there you have it...

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Nice cars

I have 2 cars. the funny thing is the Green one is just like my Car2
The Gold one is just like my car1!

Yo that is close. Same color and all

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats awsome, I had no idea what I was missing until I sold my Jeep and bought my neigbors gold legend...then after that, I realized that its a classic.

Pete

1 - 15 of 15 Posts