Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
relax it wasn't the legend, it was my accord. I walked out after work and disarmed my alarm and my key fob told me that someone was hitting the side of my car. 2 spaces away broken glass everywhere and the car in that spot was gone! I feel so violated. I just spent $600 on alarm systems for both my accord and my legend, and i am so glad i did. I feel bad about my coworker though, i didn't know who it was because they have to wait, till the owner reports it stolen at the end of the day. this happened in broad daylight, with "asset protection" people on the property. just had to vent, btw my alarm systems are viper and they work very, very well. I still have my car! I would recomend them to any of you guys.

a pic of my baby......thank god shes safe!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Like that Accord, looks smooth. Glad it wasn't you man, but suck for whoever it was. I'm going to have to get me one of these Viper alarms. Just found a dealer 5 mins up the road from me on their site.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I have a '90 Accord EX myself and it was broken into just a few weeks ago. Luckily for me, the car was completely stock down to the radio and I had nothing of value in it. There was no signs of entry other than the door being unlocked so I'm guessing they must have used a slimjim or something. This happened in the parking lot of my local train station. My glovebox was open, ashtray and coin tray were on the floor and they rummaged around my trunk looking for anything of value. Must have been some dumb street punks looking for crack money.

Oh well, Accords are really easy to break into so I've just decided to keep nothing of value in there just in case it happens again.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a '90 Accord EX myself and it was broken into just a few weeks ago. Luckily for me, the car was completely stock down to the radio and I had nothing of value in it. There was no signs of entry other than the door being unlocked so I'm guessing they must have used a slimjim or something. This happened in the parking lot of my local train station. My glovebox was open, ashtray and coin tray were on the floor and they rummaged around my trunk looking for anything of value. Must have been some dumb street punks looking for crack money.

Oh well, Accords are really easy to break into so I've just decided to keep nothing of value in there just in case it happens again.
I hear you mine is %100 stock as well including the honda oem am/fm cassette deck. I also keep my trunk locked from the interior so you have to have the key to open it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts