Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carfax says my Car is from Georgia. Is that the Legend Capital or something???

02/23/1994 - Leased
Georgia
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Newnan, GA
0 miles

After a while it went to Jacksonville, Florida, then the car made its' way to Las Vegas, Nevada. Now I have it in Los Angeles, CA

I tell ya this car has had a more interesting life than I had so far... lol

G

·
My car is a Georgian!

My car was origionally brought in Georgia too... In Jan 94...I have the total history in the car on a print out from the day brought to day sold... It's whole life was spent in GA... It was female driven also...:)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
there are alot of 4doors around in GA but they are all female and mom driven. I have had a 4-door but it didnt stay like a moms car for long. but if GA is the sedan capital where are all the coupes from?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
In Queens NY, everytime I go out there I see about 4 to 5 coupes to every sedan. Out here in the Bronx, NYC there are more sedans driving by older people and young west indian males.

G

·
Re: My car is a Georgian!

Thai.95LCoupe said:
My car was origionally brought in Georgia too... In Jan 94...I have the total history in the car on a print out from the day brought to day sold... It's whole life was spent in GA... It was female driven also...:)
I wouldn't consider that a good thing. Females generally can't drive ;).

G

·
Re: Re: My car is a Georgian!

SpeedDemon said:

I wouldn't consider that a good thing. Females generally can't drive ;).
I know but the usually don't take corners at 60mph and do burnouts, and race people either..:D

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Re: Re: Re: My car is a Georgian!

Thai.95LCoupe said:

I know but the usually don't take corners at 60mph and do burnouts, and race people either..:D
Good point ya got there Thai. The previous owner of my car really didn't take care of the car that well as far as appearance.

G

·
also.. the female owner of the car must have had it detailed all the time because the paint and the interior of an 8 y/o car is excellent.. Except for the 2 front seats.. but not that bad..

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
My 2 front seats were pretty bad but the rear were in real good condition. The previous owner just did not know how to treat the car but now that the car is mines i'm doing my best.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
All my seats are in excellent condition, the only one that has some wear in it is the driver's side left side.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts