Acura Legend Forum banner

My car is now back in the shop because of some IDIOT!!!

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  ThaAcStangSwerver 
#1 ·
I will post pics tomorrow night! My car was parked outside my girlfriends house, when as I'm inside watching "Fear Factor" w/ her and her family we hear a loud crash. We ran out side, and guess what we saw????

A white Ford Ranger fully collided with my parked Legend!
As we got closer, we came to find no one was in the car, it wasn't even running! Some idiot didn't apply the parking brake and it rolled from 5 houses down hitting my INNOCENT legend! AHHHH!

Well, I immediately called the Police, then my girlfriend went door to door to find out who's the truck belonged to -- we found it was one of her neighbors son-in-laws who was like 45 years old, what an idiot! Well, Police came and sure enough the car was new(didn't even have a tag yet) and the owner has NO insurance on it! Ugghhh! The truck owner got a court date for no insurance and now I'm stuck having to get it towed to Full-EFX tomorrow morning -- I have to wake up early so I can remove the front bumper so it be able to make it up on the flat bed tow truck!

Damage: Drivers side fender completely dented into(most all the new fresh paint chipped right off), my rim is sctached up and appears to be bent in(hopefully it just knocked my camber kit out of alingnment), cracked my corner lens, messed up my Z3 side marker light, cracked out my molded side skirt....urrggggg! Oh and I can't open the drivers side door due to the way the fender is bent out(luckily, the door isn't damaged so as long as I don't try to open it it won't get scratched), the front side bumper has a small sratch.....

****-- this SUCKS!

I'm still shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this is so long, I just need some replys to help cheer me up :)

Peace,
Doug

See less See more
#3 ·
Well, he claims he has GEICO, butthey havn;t sent him his card yet-- BUT guess what, when I got home he called my cell phone asking me not to report it with today's date, to report it with tomorrows date so his insurance would cover it(obviously he has none cureently and he plans to set it up tomorrow morning)! What an idiot once again as the Police report is going to show todays date!

#7 ·
Terribly sorry about that man I know how you feel:

Last summer my car was parked outside my work and the guy parked beside me was pulling out and ripped my whole bumber right off, I heard one of my customers say "oh my, look at that car" and I guess I don't need to explain the rest, anyway make the F*****r pay don't help that idiot in any way!!!!!

**** this pisses me off, how stupid some people are, I bet he didn't even care when you told him, he probably had that look on his face like he hit a cavalier or some other junk like that!!!! ****!!!!!:mad:

#8 ·
Geeez dude, and you just got your car back from Fullefx I thought...This sucks dude, you have crappy luck...

#9 ·
Yea, I do have bad luck! The car had only been back since Saturday!!!

I'm gonna do the best I can do get every cent from this fool!

#10 ·
I'm taking pictures this morning, so please don't move this thread quite yet out of the gallery as I will post them today :)

#11 ·
I hurt for you man. I hate to hear of accidents like that. Be careful trying to fabricate the date of the accident with that ford owner, because insurance companys aren't that sympathitic with that sort of buisness. It will just pro long your reapirs if the truth shows its face. Good luck.:(

#12 ·
Beat his ass
It'll make you feel better.
(grins)

No seriously though, you'll have better luck w/ your ride.
Remember, stuff happens for a reason.
At least you werent walking to your car when that happened and got run over by the truck.
There's always a positive to every negative.

-J

#15 ·
aek123 said:
he probably had that look on his face like he hit a cavalier or some other junk like that!!!! ****!!!!!:mad:
Hey!!!!!! My last car was a Cavy Z fully modded. Lowered , exhaust, kit, ICW tuners, Custom trunk install. Interior Upgrade. Shaved. 2 trophies 1 1st I miss it to. But Atl, sorry to hear about the car man. For every dark night, comes a brighter day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.