Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a pic of my car before I lowered it and before I was hit in traffic both front and back. I have repaired the damage and shaved the front turn signals and installed fogs in the factory locations. Hope to have new pics soon, tell me what you guys think!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Wow, looks very, professional. Like something I would see in a brochure. Also the lights, how'd you get only the inner ones to turn on? I was thinking .. One-Piece.. but the corners are not clear... hmm

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Ahh okay, the lights stood out so much more than the regular lights, that I thought they were not on. But I see it now. :)

Is it a 94-95 L, LS, SE? Something seems different but I can't put my finger on it, it's not the rims, but those are nice too.. hmm.. maybe it's just too late for me

Do all 94-95 Sedans have the front bumper? (Looks like the one on my 94GS)... And I noticed it's a different color, which actually complements that car very well. Good mix of the colors there, so it that the bumper is only painted on GS models? That's why I got confused!

Looks good!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I have a question, on my 92 legend, there are bumper bolts behind each of the bumper signals, which are big bolts that are vital for keeping the bumper on correctly....Is this the case in your 95 SE? If so, what did you do to correct it? Thanks..BTW, looks good man...I usually don't like SE's too much...

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
How does that yellow High beam look going down the street at night. Is it blinding. And is it 9005 for high?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
The car looks very good and clean. I wasn't a fan of the two tone SE model, but after seeing that one, it looks very good and the colors compliment each other very well on the Legend.

·
Registered
4 Posts
as far as getting those integrated fogs to go on with the parking lights, its a real b!tch. A lot of people on the First Gen TL forum have done it, you have to strip a section of two wires and touch them to each other. try a search there.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bulbs and wheels

Thanks for all the positive feedback! Ok, there are four bolts that hold my bumper on, and two are behind the turn signals and the other two are behind the main opening next to the fog light openings. So, I removed the two bolts behind the turn signals before I filled them in so I can remove the bumper still. I think all four bolts are behind the signals on a 91-93, so you probably could not or should not fill them on those cars, right?
The light bulbs are from a local shop, and I forget the brand but they are from a line of bulbs that also sell purple, green and red for show only. But the golds work real well at night, they are not ion, they are colored gold and their light output is as good as stock. They were only $20 a pair. The wheels are 17" konig verdicts with Nitto 450 215-45ZR17. Next for my plans is a slotted rotor upgrade and a new tranny from Level Ten. Then maybe Nitrous!? But for now I am working on the finishing touches for my Accord, wich BTW I have shaved and it is going in next week for a Seattle Silver Mist (Legend color) paint job. I even thought about painting it two-tone taffeta white and seattle Silver Mist and installing Acura wheels on it so I can have a baby Legend SE!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Uhh, since it is two tone and only the light green parts were damaged, I am only having that repainted. But it will still be about $400 bucks for multi-step paint, after I do all of the prep.

·
K L E A N M O D™
5,267 Posts
Bump for jason...:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts