Registered
56 Posts
That's sweet. What size wheels you got?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

thanks but u need to see the pic now i took that pic the day i put springs on and they settled out alot and its alot lower now its sexy. i need bigger tires though

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
hey sup cody690. this is jiggawin19 on aol. are you gonna be putin your car inany car shows sometime soon? i want somebody to compete against my only competition now is patrick from club Xrated. i have him beat to we are pretty even,but he doesn't have halfas much as i do. anywas i got to go to sleep peace

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
aight ill give you 3 months. will have my car lowered . custom interior dual exhuast and indiglo guages by then. my next car show wil be spring fling in PCB,fla first week of april

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ill be there ill have my windows dont stoc spoiler and hopefully the big brake 13in cross drilled and slotted. my custom box is going in a week

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hotfart said:
you bought back your car from the police?
unfortunately no i didnt buy the car back. One of my friends said he saw it with 3 black guys in it so im guessing the cop did sell it again but he definately didnt call me and tell me he was selling it like i asked. I would have bought it back

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leon Millette said:
I saw your car at the South Gwinnett/Meadowbrook Game (Legend)

HAd a dent in the trunk....but looked good otherwise
AHHHH noo, nextime anyone sees it please get his contact info, i will have that car back one day. HELP A BROTHA OUT!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts