Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here she is 18x7.5 Racing Harts with 215/35/18 FZ4 proxies, suspension tech. springs, clear corners and bumpers, silver grille, RM Racing intake

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
yo!

that drop looks perfect.
how much does Suspension Techniques lower ur ride?

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lowere

1.5in but it settled out to around 1.75 i belive becuae when i put the 18in on with the 215 tires the gap was like 2.5 in hahaha. then i put those on and its bout .5 now i dono. i woudltn rekomend them im getting the eibachs soon these squeek a little not to much just a tinny tinny bit. i will sell them if u want

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
well....

i might go w/ the adjustable coilovers or the HR springs
we'll see.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
one thing i can say is dont get cheap coilovers u will be pissed. if anything get the Koni adj. gas shocks and eibach springs thats the best u can do. thats what im in the process of saving up for i just had to lower it ASAP after putting the rims on

·
Registered
595 Posts
Sick coupe. Those rims are sweet. They look so much bigger than they are.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my car!!

yeah even people that know rims think they are 20s at first i think its becuase the tires are 215/35/18 that is tiny. well what do yall think do next? tint windows or cross drilled and slotted?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Go with a spoiler and tinting

But then I live in FL, am old and have always loved rear spoilers.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: my car!!

CODY690 said:
yeah even people that know rims think they are 20s at first i think its becuase the tires are 215/35/18 that is tiny. well what do yall think do next? tint windows or cross drilled and slotted?
Looking sweet Cody...big change from when I first saw it!

I would recommend the POwerslots or Brembo's and the Axxis pads. Stopping power you wouldn't believe!
PAds alone will run you about $120 at NOPI...does anyone know where they are cheaper?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts