Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
876 Posts
yo what up eric, how ya been? Car still lookin clean i see... those cl-s wheels look good on your bro's sedan. i gotta go out and wash my baby now. :giggle: how's your other bro's coupe coming along?

So whats the situation on the leather? are you swapping it out with your bro's? If my interior was still taupe I would have bought the interior from you. :(

· Registered
1,491 Posts
Car looks good. :2cool:

Can you share more info on the seats? Where did you get the leather from? Did you do the install yourself or from a shop?

I want that exact look for my car except for the color combo. I'd like black with gray inserts.

· mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
10,088 Posts
91LSMAN said:
Yeah, you need another set of rims. :rolleyes: :giggle:
another set of acura rims

anyway loks great man u car will feel so CRAZY NICE after u compleat it and yuea its wut u do after that matters most

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Kennedy man....I think I am just gonna keep this two-tone leather. I have the part to fix the pass. side seat now. Plus, I ordered a new center console leather cover for my cupholder. Just can't get it to the upholstery shop until after Finals. My bro hasn't done jack S to his coupe. He wants to unoriginal and buy an Integra. How's the 6-speed?

The floormats I bought used almost 2 years ago. I am actually gonna have the entire carpeting and mats re-done at a custom shop. I am gonna get taupe carpets with taupe mats with a brown embroidered LEGEND COUPE logo.

The seat covers were purchased from a GB here on this forum through www.leatherseats.com Contact them, they're good people. Good customer service.
Ask for Eric in customer service.

Guys, what should I do if not for a claybar. I usually have it claybarred right before the snow strikes. What would be better to winterize my paint and reduce the risk of rust developing? Help me out detail kings.

Yeah, Tyson, you don't need any more rims do you? And, yes, my interior is Type E (taupe)---same as yours.

-Eric

· Registered
876 Posts
frantinez63 said:
Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Kennedy man....I think I am just gonna keep this two-tone leather. I have the part to fix the pass. side seat now. Plus, I ordered a new center console leather cover for my cupholder. Just can't get it to the upholstery shop until after Finals. My bro hasn't done jack S to his coupe. He wants to unoriginal and buy an Integra. How's the 6-speed?
I'm really having fun with the car. I can say that the car is in pretty decent shape, I'd say about 75%. No mechanical problems, but it does need to be repainted. There is so much I would like to do with the car but money and a place to do the work are big issues I am working on at the moment. How's school going by the way?

· Registered
876 Posts
Your bro wants an Integra? Damn, your gonna have to school the boy. :giggle: From a modding point of view it makes sense but thats about it.

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the replies.

I will clay then wax. Well not me, but the detail shop.

I hate to say it but I am contemplating selling my baby. The main reason is b/c I hardly driver her any longer. Oh well, we'll see. I don't have any payments on her and the only $ that goes into her are routine services and unnecessary mods.....I dunno. We'll see......

Thanks again for the replies. Keep em coming.

-Eric

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
frantinez63 said:
Thanks for the replies.

I will clay then wax. Well not me, but the detail shop.

I hate to say it but I am contemplating selling my baby. The main reason is b/c I hardly driver her any longer. Oh well, we'll see. I don't have any payments on her and the only $ that goes into her are routine services and unnecessary mods.....I dunno. We'll see......

Thanks again for the replies. Keep em coming.

-Eric
I will not allow you to sell.

Sorry. ;)

· NY Member
3,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ha, thanks guys. I dunno. Like I said, I'm on the fence. I love this car and have more plans for her.

I do have my eye on another car though. I feel like I am cheating on my wife or something......but she's a 2003 Acura CL Type-S, 6 speed, navigation, Milano red on black leather.

Still in school getting my Ph.d, I can't really afford the CL-S but I really want it. We'll see......I 'll probably just be reasonable and keep my coupe. Plus it's dumb to sell now that I've put so much money and hard work into keeping her in top shape mechanically and consmetically. I mean, guys, I drive my father's KA7 whenever I go to a place with crappy parking. After going through all that trouble to keep her mint, I don't think I could bring myself to sell her. We'll see.....

-Eric

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.