Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, maybe not slammed but I lowered it quite a bit ;). Ride is perfect, stiffer but still very comfortable. I'd just call it sporty. Overall drop was nearly 2 inches with my Konis on the lowest perch with the eibach prokit. I set my Konis to 1/2 turn from full soft all the way around cut the bump stops in half. I also used the Ingalls 3572 camber kit up front (polyurethane bushings), and had that set to -.25 degrees so that the upper control arm doesn't rub like when I had it set positive. In the rear I used the ingalls camber kit as well (don't know which one but they were just spacers), and it's set slightly negative as well (not sure how much).

I'm still so impressed with how well it improved my handling. Body roll is almost 100% gone, and the car just feels so much more stable. I don't have any problems with clearing speed bumps unless I have the car full with people and even then they have to be big people :p. Also, haven't yet bottomed out onto the bump stops.

Here are the pics (btw, just incase anybody is wondering my wheels are 17"):

And here are a couple pics of my car when it was stock suspension:

Stock wheels here too (back when I was 16, the day I got my car):

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,753 Posts
nice nice, looks mad nice.............:)

its not slammed but it is low...............but now after seein ur pics side by side: stock and after.............i think ima go with h&r's or ground controls..............just to make sure my drop doesnt look anywhere near close to stock....................

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Maaaannnn!!! You killing me. Im gonna have to hate on you player. LOL, Nice ride . I love it. It make the car look totatly different. Its low!!! Not quite slammed , but PERFECT.

So much for me hate'n on you. I jocking you now. LOL. Good work!!!;)

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
demmmmmmm men this car is clean !!!
look's sweet just put some tint on it and u r pimpen

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Can you guys get tinted windows in Seattle?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, I painted the lower front skirt and I plan on painting the side ones too, and tinting like 20%.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts