Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What the heck is an S2000 Paint Job? If its on a legend it is a legend paintjob.:(

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
:D :D Nice, I love silver cars. Before the picts came up I was imaging a yellow or red Legend.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hehe

haha hell yeah thats nice. I was thinking yellow to but silver is better. I need my side moldings and underskirts painted looks good.

--cody

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
painted the entire car...from engine bay to under the trunk...

it was alil more then 3geez.....

When i have time, Im going to post some pics of my new K2 8000k(cool Blue) HIDs kit.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey,

Im from the Brooklyn....

the k2= the ballast is made in germany from this company called osram and i have no clue where the bulbs are made...i think korea if anything. Bro, i just installed it yesturday and it looks just like the bens hids...LOVE IT!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
i cant see it or click link!!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
pics

91BullDog said:
hey,

Im from the Brooklyn....

the k2= the ballast is made in germany from this company called osram and i have no clue where the bulbs are made...i think korea if anything. Bro, i just installed it yesturday and it looks just like the bens hids...LOVE IT!!!!
pics of hid's? ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey bro,

I am in brooklyn too. Where is the shop that did the paint job . It looks sweet.

Also, How much were the HID's?

thanx
newspeed

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,498 Posts
Hey Newspeed, where in BK you at? Also Bulldog, where did you get the paint job and how much did it run you? I'm thinking of getting my sedan painted as well.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looking through the threads here I was expecting either something out of the rice and the ridiculous or a ghetto cruiser from compton.

But damn your coupe looks great...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts