Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1992 Legend coupe

mods.=
erebuni body kit, wings west wing, 17" konig rated R rims, Nitto NT 450 tires, neuspeed sway bar, eibach pro-kit springs, piaa fogs, piaa headlight bulbs, headlight strobes, blue neon in the front grill, ichibahn shift knob [auto], sparco seatbelt pads, custom powder coated engine components, decals by Grafik Dezine [deer park, NY], LSD, and many more to come.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
as soon as i can figure out how to upload them, i will post more pics. the problem is that all my pics are over 100,000 bytes. when i figure out how to resize them, i'll post more.

also, i took the racing seat out and put back the old leather one.

·
Stiff Member
94 Posts
SpoonLegend said:
as soon as i can figure out how to upload them, i will post more pics. the problem is that all my pics are over 100,000 bytes. when i figure out how to resize them, i'll post more.

also, i took the racing seat out and put back the old leather one.
Why don't you go to www.downloads.com search for the program Ulead Smartsaver 3.0. It is a very good utility for downsizing pictures while optimizing quality. It is a favourite tool amoung webdesigners. I think the downloaded version has a 15 day trial before it expires, but is an open secret that cracks for programs to remove the time limiters are out there. You just have to know where to look.
But then again you can just buy the software :)

G

·
You need to just go to a place like Imagestation or some place and host your stuff there and then link to the album. Or else find a place that will let you have webspace and allow remote linking so that you can use the IMG tags.

Sweet looking car from what I can see though, hopefully there will be some more pics in store for us.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UR in the rearview said:

Feminem luvs the kcoC ,hes nuttin but b.tch
whatcha talkin bout willis!?

em is da man!

u know why? 'cause i said so!
what'd u say ur name was?...it doesn't matter what ur name is!

if u still disagree, i'll race ya
[i suggest you agree, 'cause i'll tear ur car a new exhaust pipe!]

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
SpoonLegend said:

whatcha talkin bout willis!?

em is da man!

u know why? 'cause i said so!
what'd u say ur name was?...it doesn't matter what ur name is!

if u still disagree, i'll race ya
[i suggest you agree, 'cause i'll tear ur car a new exhaust pipe!]
Them sound like fighting words to me. :D

·
No So*p For Yo*!
430 Posts
hey, i noticed in your mods list that you have neuspeed sway bar. do they make one for our car? or did you borrow the application from another car? from a lude? accord? thanks man. :)

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pjslegend said:
why is that?
there's actually only a handfull in existence. only certain people were able to purchase the limited slip for the Acura Legends. I got mine because my dad was Mr. Ichishima [he's like the pres. of Spoon] doctor when he was suffering from sleep insomnia.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.