Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. Geocities *ucked me so all my pics are now gone. I think these might work though.
These are pics of my custom hood and front skirt.
The hood is fiberglass. The front skirt is actually a plug from which we'll make a mold, then make the actuall skirt. As you can see the plug still needs finishing.
The indentations under the stock fog lights will be cut leaving a large opening for grill or lights. Im going to get a piece of Lexan cut to fit the new shape and put dual fog lights behind it.
The hood is made from a mold of my original hood which had custom ram air inducted to the stock air box. We are not finished with the new carbon ram air kit but will be soon. You can see in one pic that my airbox is customized. It has a cone K&N filter inside.

Hopefully these pics work. Im going to post more later today. Ill post some of the underside of the old and new hood and ill also post pics of our (ccconcepts) custom strut bar.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/ccconcepts2002/lst?&.dir=/acura&.src=ph&.view=t&.last=1

Rob
CCC

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well by skirt i mean front spoiler. I call it a skirt because its not a full Front valance or grd effect.
Actually, the hood and spoiler are part of a full ccconcepts kit.
Side skirts are to be made as well as a wing. The idea and design behind the kit is to create a Wild Legend that looks like it came off Acuras shoowroom floor. We dont want the car to look customized, rather to have it look stock. To create a "type R" if you will.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Nice work, dude. Do you plan to market this kit? What's the expected price range for the front lip? I've been looking for something just a bit more aggressive without the rice, and yours seems to fit the bill!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually yes.
We offer both the hood and skirt. Hood runs 350. Skirt will be ready next week and will run around 250. Id rather talk business off the site. Email [email protected]

Rob
CCC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts