Acura Legend Forum banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
so what are you bring to the tristate meet???
i should have the sedan ready by then i've stop jdm hunting just to finish up the sedan and i have my other door panle on the way plus some ash tray's and i'm working out a deal for my seat belts also!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
what's crazy is...that Green looks REALLY good with the black interiors. I like the color combination. keep doing what you're doing. Hope you can pull together a black interior for the coupe.

Keep it up:)

·
is this real life?
1,577 Posts
hellz yea.. that green with the black int. looks soo, i dont know how to say it.. crap i dont even know the word im looking for but damn it works well!!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Oh yeah no doubt dog....I got mad love for your Legend as a whole, wasen't trying to play you out at all...:beerchug:
Thanks it's just like i said i built the cars me and nobody else!
hellz yea.. that green with the black int. looks soo, i dont know how to say it.. crap i dont even know the word im looking for but damn it works well!!
Thanks alot!
what's crazy is...that Green looks REALLY good with the black interiors. I like the color combination. keep doing what you're doing. Hope you can pull together a black interior for the coupe.

Keep it up:)
Yea i'm working on that i have most of the blk interior for the coupe as well!Thanks alot!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
Looks like a fun project Willie! One of these days I want to stop by your place and see your Legend (and JDM parts) collection. How many Legends are usually parked at your house on any given day?
if we are aboput to go for a cruz then you may find 10+ legends in front of my house not counting mine! right now there are 6 of mine here everyday!lol your more then welcome to come by! Yea it's a really fun project!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
the chrome trim fits but was playing aroung with a few trims before i put the chrome one on!

·
is this real life?
1,577 Posts
wow i didnt know you painted two of em green.
you did that in 94 ?? how long have you been working on these things.. i totally thought it was just in the past year or so

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
wow i didnt know you painted two of em green.
you did that in 94 ?? how long have you been working on these things.. i totally thought it was just in the past year or so
no sorry i havent changed the date on my dig cam! the sedan was painted in 03 and the coupe is still under works it was painted in the fall! but i just started to work on them in the past summer!

·
is this real life?
1,577 Posts
ahh just like i thought.. for the record i meant 04 not 94 :/

did you sand blast and everything?? seems like ya have some good body experience under your belt

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
ahh just like i thought.. for the record i meant 04 not 94 :/

did you sand blast and everything?? seems like ya have some good body experience under your belt
no sand blasting did it all by hand! Yea i've been working on cars almost all my life!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
in my opinion your coupe is going to be off the hook with like JDM sidemarkers slammed on some 19's...and tint.

good luck man!

PS-who does your painting and what type or stage of paint is it?

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
in my opinion your coupe is going to be off the hook with like JDM sidemarkers slammed on some 19's...and tint.

good luck man!

PS-who does your painting and what type or stage of paint is it?
im not doing the side markers just jdm lights and theses dubbs!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I will be interested to see what those will look like..they are good rims...but the black??

just my own opinion that you may need to have black some where else like in tint..or if you left the lower molding black to offset the wheel from being the only major black part....if you see what i am getting at...

can't have to much or to little..

PS- the grill is sexy so if you had gold LEGEND on back...and then a mesh high class bronze/gold rim next to the green you will be screaming money!!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I will be interested to see what those will look like..they are good rims...but the black??

just my own opinion that you may need to have black some where else like in tint..or if you left the lower molding black to offset the wheel from being the only major black part....if you see what i am getting at...

can't have to much or to little..

PS- the grill is sexy so if you had gold LEGEND on back...and then a mesh high class bronze/gold rim next to the green you will be screaming money!!
no these will be painted the same color as the car!I will fab the acura A in the grill! thanks!No gold for me!The paint is a no tell i couldn't tell that one sorry!

21 - 40 of 90 Posts