Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being the nice guy I am, I had my rounds of ups and downs with relationships also. But instead of letting an ex-girlfriend just go astray, I introduce them to other nice fellas that I know. I really miss them. But hey, at lease I know they're in good hands. They (my-ex's) are so nice to my friends that my friends even send me money to show appreciation for turning them on to such nice wholesome women.............

I even had enough money to buy this nice work car.......

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
PIMP ON PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
DaTimez420 said:
"1 Pimp"

hahaha, hell yeah, all i need is one pimp...

are those hot asian girls in those massage parlors also your ex-girls? they are so well mannered!

haha :D
Yeah but I seem to catch flak from her parents when I go visit. I don't know what they be saying but they keep pointing to this sign. - But I thought it WAS public parking!!! Go figure. :confused:

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think I know the sign you are talking about...everybody seems to ignore it except for the residents who live in the area get mad when they see people out there.

ps. - i don't think your attachments are working right when you try to put from your hard drive...i think you gotta put them up on a server page then put the link up like you did the other stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.