Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... to the beauty that is the second generation

I was searching images through google and came across this one which is my absolute favorite. I wasn't that much into the new RL's at first. I was more looking at the years '99-'04 first gen, but I think this picture opened my eyes to the subdued beauty of the second gen. Ever since making this pic one of my wallpapers I've fallen in love.

Link credit and more pic's to dude's whose car it is. On the off chance he happens upon this site, much props on the ride.

·
TopGear Fanatic
1,652 Posts
I'm with you guys. I didn't think much of it really, until I saw Sam (VisionaryRacing) work one over JDM style, and somebody else on another Acura forum do another one kind of the same way (Honda conversion, JDM projector lights, body kit, etc.). Then it became quite desirable. The Mugen V8 concept only made it better :hitit:

Edit: I found out who "someone else" was, and darned if he isn't here on this forum too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.