Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
dont be too harsh on me :(

prolly dont notice it but under the trunk lid there is a fine line of white stuff. lol.. its just rust proofing i put on myself for the winter..

the interior is kinda meh. well i've seen worse, thats all i have to say. its kind of beat up after winter.. but trust me .. when summers here, it'll be shimmering. :p

i dunno how the car is still alive... but its still running strong, and im proud of it !

dnt mind gloomy bear...

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,298 Posts
Damn it looks hella nice, especially the rims. Also we need to see some interior pics.

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
man thats a nice ka7!

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
everything is fine inside.. sorry about the pictures .. they were taking in my garage.. not alot of room to move around in..

the passenger seat is my only dislike.. i'll take car of that sucker when i get the time :p

but all in all, for the age of the car.. shes holding up just fine. leather was never really honda's strong trait... luckly their build quality.. well... not anymore.... was good.

·
SGM / Type F
3,649 Posts
Looks great man! Love that TBP color in the sun! The TSX rims look smooth!! Shave off the damn dealer decal under your tail light :giggle:

·
mods: yes PLEASE!!!!
9,892 Posts
nice wheels ! and i know of 2 other members with that color its a bit rare keep it in good shape!

·
Fut RIP
10,145 Posts
really? its a somewhat rare color???

theres like 4 in my area.. :p but they are all beat up :(
yea theres only one here where i live i think ive only seen 4 in person!

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
first week with the KA7

I personally love this picture

what a big diff rims and tint can do for a car.. now when i look back at when i first got it.. sooo plaaain!

clean clean clean undercarriage, always undercoated

·
Registered
4,990 Posts
Good lookin sedan you got there and yeah I would agree in the rarity of the color.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
oh .. wow.. the things u learn from forums... i personally thought the burlwood would would look nice ... "rare" makes me smile :p tehehehe .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.