Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently entered one of my photos in a contest for our local paper and i won first place in "scene's of casa grande." I don't win much i think like 50 bucks but hey it's a start. no better feeling then opening the newspaper and seeing your work.:woot:
Casa Grande Valley Newspapers Inc.

the picture that won.

"storm fields"

and here's my work in the newspaper!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
this technically makes you a professional. you were published and paid. gorgeous pic.. definately FTW

·
Legend driver
198 Posts
Great photo! Congrats on being published.

·
Registered
473 Posts
congratulations man. that pic just went on my desktop by the way. its beautiful.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CONGRATS. what a awesome pic
thanks!!
this technically makes you a professional. you were published and paid. gorgeous pic.. definately FTW
haha I am pro, hopefully it won't go to my head, :lol:
Great photo! Congrats on being published.
thank you !!
Atta boy Mark! Congrats!
thanks now to get a legend picture puplished.......

congratulations man. that pic just went on my desktop by the way. its beautiful.
thanks nice to know it's making the rounds!

Good job, and nice pic!
Where's your name from?
thanks Ryan, I think my name is Italian, not really a hundred percent sure. It could also be Sicilian. I don't know a lot about my family. although one of my bosses at work told me there a Bandoni st somewhere in colorado.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That pic is wicked! Can you send me a high quality copy of it? I'd love to use it as a desktop background across multiple displays....

I've PMed you my email address! Thanks dude!

SaGe69

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
bandoni™;1243904 said:
I recently entered one of my photos in a contest for our local paper and i won first place in "scene's of casa grande." I don't win much i think like 50 bucks but hey it's a start. no better feeling then opening the newspaper and seeing your work.:woot:
Casa Grande Valley Newspapers Inc.

the picture that won.

"storm fields"

and here's my work in the newspaper!
On another note, someone should fire the editor of that newspaper! There's a spelling mistake right in the very first line of the article! :confused:

"Cotest"? :lol:

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Hey, if you google bandoni, a-l comes up on the second page. Sorry, I google everything, lol!

Very nice pic, that is beautiful!

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That pic is wicked! Can you send me a high quality copy of it? I'd love to use it as a desktop background across multiple displays....

I've PMed you my email address! Thanks dude!

SaGe69
email and pm sent!!:thumbsup:

You might think about watermarking that =DD

by the way, thats some great photography
good luck in the future !
yeah i need to figure out how to make a watermark in photoshop. when it come to photoshop i am all thumbs.

Congratulations man. Thats great!
thanks ken!
On another note, someone should fire the editor of that newspaper! There's a spelling mistake right in the very first line of the article! :confused:

"Cotest"? :lol:
I am just happy that they spelled my name correctly, you'd be surprised how the name "mark bandoni" can be butchered :lol:

Hey, if you google bandoni, a-l comes up on the second page. Sorry, I google everything, lol!

Very nice pic, that is beautiful!
what can i say I rep a-l.com pretty well:rofl: or maybe i just spend a little too much time here :paranoid:

Very impressive picture, congrats.
thank you!

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
Dude that's an amazing photograph!!! And congrats on being published!! Now the question is what kind of royalties would I have to pay to put it on my desktop :lol:?

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dude that's an amazing photograph!!! And congrats on being published!! Now the question is what kind of royalties would I have to pay to put it on my desktop :lol:?
i million dollars or the amount of effort that it takes to right click save:giggle:

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
bandoni™;1244088 said:
i million dollars or the amount of effort that it takes to right click save:giggle:
:werd: Just wanted to make sure it was ok with the (now published) photographer! :lol:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
congrats man, really cool picture, too bad it was published in a paper and not a magazine, low res FTL, but hey its a good start

1 - 20 of 31 Posts