Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my friend Victor were driving to Blockbuster to rent a movie in his Saab 900 Turbo. He lives at the end of a narrow winding road and the pavement was wet. We went around a turn, and after we had gotten through the turn and were going strait the back end slid around, the front hit a telephone pole, spun around again and the drivers side door hit a tree. Everyone was ok, but the car was totaled. The engine caught on fire and later on I noticed that the bottom four feet of the telephone pole had been knocked off. Looking foreward out the the side window was pretty cool, though I wouldn't choose to do it in my car. Things like this make me want to be a race car driver even more.

·
Registered
847 Posts
nah... rally drivers are way cooler than that:D They would still be jumping around right after they climb out of the upside-down car that has fell off a 150 feet cliff.:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
hey if i was a rally drive i would do that too...guess why....cause i didn't pay for the caR! =P their sponsor gets the car and everything. They just get to drive it and total it!!. I would jump off cliffs for fun if i was a rally driver.:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
yeah, but then you'd loose the cool job:D Plus, FIA would probably ask you to pay a HUGE fine if they think you did it intentionally.:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
for sure they'll fine a lot more than the price of the regular street version of the car:p As of the cost of those rally cars, I have no idea. FIA is really strick, and would nail any driver if they find them doing anything wrong. One thing for sure, it's not gonna be cheap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts