Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I let my g/f drive my car for the 1st time.
She has owned a 02 Jetta Turbo and her current car a 05 Chevy trailblazer.

My car is a 1988 Legend Coupe 5 speed

This car reminds me of a typical man. He is old but still acts like a child. Hey, this is not a crack at men, but more a compliment to the car my man calls 'Mei Ling', his Acura.

As a woman, I tend to pay more attention to the visual detail of a car. Don't get me wrong; I do know the difference between a car and a work of art. The performance of this car far exceeds my expectations for its age and Mileage. My only complaint is due to Noise. This car has a constant tick that can be a bit annoying. After driving Mei Ling, I am very impressed with her power.

As for the interior, there are a few things that need repair. This is an old car so when I look at the interior, I am actually surprised that there is not more damage. The Seats are all cracked and require seat covers. I am told that the Acura Leather is nothing to write home about. All possible gizmos and gadgets in a car seemed to have failed, including locks, latches and compartments. I must say, one thing works to my advantage. Every time we go any place, He must open my car door for me! Romantic, I thought so at first but I learned that it's just because you can only unlock the driver door buy pulling up on the very short lock on the door. It hurts my fingers at times because with nails, it's not easy. I think it's safe to say that the previous owner had a lot to do with the interior issues (Who lets this happen to their car?) The dash has held up quite nicely with no cracks or oddly faded out spots. I would say the most important item has held up (electronic seat adjusts and memory seat buttons).

Let's not forget about the Paint job and body of the car. How old is this car again? You could never tell if you made your judgment on the exterior alone. This car has a remarkable paint job and little to no body damage. There is a tail light in need of some TLC but that's it.

Grade: B+

What the hell do I know? I'm just a girl!

What do you think ?

car
:2cool:

· Registered
647 Posts
EnterUserName said:
She is a portfolio manager for her company , really hard to explain.
I almost assumed she worked with cars on a daily basis...very detailed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.