Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you might want to see the before/during photo...
Installed wheels/tires today. Still sitting on top of springs/R.shocks, waiting on dealer to send F. struts....:mad:

FYI the wheels are 17x7.5 Advantage 96 w/40mm offset
The tires are 205/40zr17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712

Initial response... :D :D :D sticky man.
But gonna go 225 next time.

This is the before...

Attachments

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

This is the during...
No "You should be workin at that GAP" jokes.... :p
The struts are still on order....:mad:

·
Registered
846 Posts
How much and where did you by them!!! they look awesome!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
went shoppin on the Ebay...

Wheels were priv. indv. $420 after shipping... :D
Tires Ebay too, but www.whalentire.com $330.
The above prices included shipping. I mounted 'em. Paid a local shop $25 to balance 'em.

All in all, I really like 'em... will like 'em even more when the car drops around them a little...:D

oh, and thanks btw....:D

·
Registered
846 Posts
Those are the exact rims I have been looking for, that style is perfect for our cars, PERFECT. Thats an excellent price too! i was looking at some Z racing wheels from sears that look just like that but I am not sure if they come in 17s or not. Dont laugh at sears rims, I know some of you are right now! They are a lot cheaper then most rims and look really good, so shaadup!:)

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Re: now for the pic...

Bukowski=Legend said:
got you all excited huh?
lower dat joint!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
846 Posts
Good to hear bukowski, Im not so much cheap that I am broke as a joke. If you ever see a deal like that again let me know, or if you decide to sell your rims(not soon im sure) let me knwo first ok:) nice pics.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
car looks really good !!!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
will do CH

Thanks all....
I planned on having it lowered before now... just not the way it works out. My wife keeps chewing my a$$ over tripping on Intrax and Tokicos in the dining room...
I tell her "but honey, I have them stacked up next to my rolling tool box"....:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Swweett!

Those are stylin rims man, now I know what my car would look like with 17's. Can't wait to see picks when it's lowered. I'm doing mine opposite...I'm getting mine lowered in about three weeks...then eventually rims and tires.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Beanerfried? What the **** are you talking about? Think before you talk. How does that make the rest of us look bad?

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
MY car....

ayekamylove said:
beanerfied? ricey? just keep it stock if you're gonna make it look like that makes rest of us look bad
MY <notice capitalization for weighted effect?
car, is mine. To do with as "I" <quotes add weighted effect also.
wish, not to impress you.

:mad:

YOU <see above note.
come on this board to criticize other peoples rides? Man, you really $uck. Yes, YOU <[email protected] capitals again
not your CAR, YOU $uck.
MY car does not reflect on YOU, or YOUR car in ANY way.

:mad:

So take your negitivity and shove it up your @$$, where it's
sure to keep your head company.:p

·
Registered
846 Posts
LOL Bukowski!!! Tell this a$$ clown how it works around here!!! Ayeka, You come on here with 10 posts so obvioulsy you are new to the board, and you are already pissing people off?! Is it your goal to offend people. If you think a set of very tasteful rims is "ricey" or "beanafied" You are sadly mistaken. Grow up and learn some manners you little putz.

Glad to see you roll with the punches bukowski:)

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah, I try to take it pretty easy, except when people are rude it pi$$es me off.
I would have said the same thing if the post was on someone elses car.
I'm a disabled USN Veteran, and I put up with $hit EVERY day.
This guys comment is a thorn.

hey Ayeka, wheres the pics of your moms legend? How much work have YOU done to it?

(no offense intended towards the younger Legend Generation who actually care ie: LilboiTony)

Thanks BTW CH...

·
Registered
846 Posts
No prob man, us REAL Legend guys have to stick together!:) I just try my best to ignore panty waste douche bags like this guy, they arent worth the headache.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Now back to your regular scheduled program...

ETA on front struts is Tuesday...:(
Will have it low and photos by Thursday....:cool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts